Reviews for Of Hope And Unity
Jade-Leigh P chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
wow, i love poems about worldly events like war and racism, and this poem is no exception! it is so strong, and i suggest you try to get it published.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Only time shall tell.

Heart of the Sword
Aradi chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Whoa...

Well I can say this much. This is truly one of the best poems I've read on so far. It flows beautifully and speaks in a manner of someone talking to you. Not just what I sometimes call "poetic babble". (ya know. That stuff that's supposed to be artistic, meaningful, and deep when really it's a bunch of unusual metaphors slammed together to make...babble?) And the way you ended it with that question, it makes you think. And that's good. :)

All together you did a beautiful job. It reminds me of when Jesus will return to Earth. (Though whether that is what you had in mind anytime while you were writing it, I don't know. It's just what popped into my mind while reading it)

I would read your stories but I don't exactly favor Harry Potter. I'm sorry. :( I'm more into the fantasy world of elves and such. Not witches and warlocks. Though looking at your poetry makes me think that you probably do well on those also. Needless to say I was tempted. But I can't bring myself to read about it...not yet, anyway.

-Ari
soulsearcher chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I many times have pondered much the same feelings expressed in this poem. I have never really been able to put them into words very well. You, however, have done a fabulous job of just that. If only people could see as we poets see... perhaps there would be peace.

searcher of souls
mya14 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
its very nice...!
LostReligion chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Beautiful! I hope we will have a world like that.