Reviews for Dream Sequences
Colonial Shortbread chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Nice I'm looking forward to reading the rest! - Keep writing!
p0rtugu3se pr1nc3ss chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I read only the first chapter of your story and i really liked it so far! its really creative! great work.
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
HEY!

I like this story so far. Very original. I like the characters too!
Jay Cole chapter 14 . 7/23/2002
Wow! I mean, wow! That absolutely rocked! I missed a few chapters while I was away but when I caught up. Da-amn! That was amazing.I know that coming from me it isn't much but still. Wow. .

Iris chapter 14 . 7/14/2002
A very nice ending to an awesome story. I can't wait to read your next story. I'll be looking forward to it! Keep up the great writing! :)
Iris chapter 11 . 6/29/2002
Whoa, freaky. Anyways, thank god ffnet is up so I could read the next chapter. And it was a great chapter, too. You keep up the great writing and I'll be looking out for the next chapter. :)
Jay Cole chapter 10 . 6/9/2002
Whoa, that was amazing. Great chapter Ana, you're doing such a great job. It looks like you pretty much have this whole thing figured out, which is more than I can say for me :P Keep it up. .

Iris chapter 10 . 6/8/2002
Ohhh, this story just keeps getting even more interesting. I wonder what Cameron and Alicia touched...hmm, I guess I'll have to wait and see. Anyways, keep up the great work. :)
Iris chapter 8 . 5/31/2002
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next great and intriguing chapter. :)
Jay Cole chapter 7 . 5/29/2002
I actually printed this out cuz I didn't have time to read it. And I read in class and stuff, and...well, wow. This story gets better every chapter, and more and more intriguing as well. I impatiently await your next chapter. .

Iris chapter 7 . 5/27/2002
This story just keeps getting better and better! Please continue! :)
Jay Cole chapter 6 . 5/27/2002
Ah Whitney, the manipulating *ahem*. Anyway, I love this story, dreams are so much more than we think they are, and everyone takes them for granted. I, for one, and seriously afraid of donuts now because they keep chasing me. Useless comment? Yes. Necessary? No. Okay...shutting up...now. .

Iris chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
Very interesting story. More please! :)
Jay Cole chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
wow...just...wow. I never expected, well, that dreams could be dangerous. I really can't wait to see what this is all about. You're doing amazing. .

missabob chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
I love your story! The plot is great! Write more as soon as possible. This is definately my kinda story...