Reviews for Alone
FamishedNight chapter 30 . 6/7/2012
Awesome story! Update soon!
Sora Ame chapter 29 . 2/15/2006
first off- fanart! deviation/28545972/secondly, i'm not too sure on this chapter. maybe i'll take it down and rewrite it. anhow, happy day after singles awarness day.
Sunne chapter 28 . 12/15/2005
Oh wow, what a chapter. Tori's dreams are really strange at times. I hope Ashen'll be ok looking for Chaos and that the others find Dawnie. Fuck Kai...damn traitor. I hope you'll update relatively soon, but if it takes a year or so that's ok too. I'm so very very glad that Aubrey and Mikail are together, now only Tori and Damian need to get thing going...hehe. What about Ashen? Will he ever find someone special? Well, excellent chapter I really enjoy reading this story. You should look into getting it published, its really top notch.

~~Sunne~~
Sora Ame chapter 28 . 12/11/2005
i know...i know, its been a year. more, i guess. forgive me?but i'm writting again, i hope it sticks. things will move fast now, i've got an end in sight, or at least a resting spot before the final act. i do want to finish this, it dosn't feel right working so hard on it to never have it done.-ame
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 26 . 7/20/2005
hey! wassup?

...well...I just finished rereading this...I still love it...and I am awaiting an update like a rabid beaver...*looks at what he just wrote*...well...actually...

...ignore the beaver...but...have a great summer, and...update eventually...or...I'll set my update demons on you...beware.
Sora Ame chapter 27 . 5/4/2005
there, fixed the last chapter. im out on summer break so...we'll see about updating?once again, thanks for
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 27 . 5/3/2005
hey!

wassup?

this is supremely awesome work. There are a couple of grammatical/ spelling errors, but they don't take away from the plot.

The last chapter was really hard to read because of its format.

The characters are awesome. Kira and Wynter are my favorites.

Keep it up, if you can (you mentioned uni)

Alright, see ya.
Cyn chapter 27 . 2/17/2005
The last chapter was really hard to read due to its layout. A very good story with some original characters. Thank you.
Serenity's Sorrow chapter 27 . 10/24/2004
I like this story! Please keep going!
The formatting seems to have gone a bit wrong in this latest chapter...the paragraphs run together and it is a bit hard to read...
However, I read it anyway and still liked it! lol.
Please don't abandon it.
Breanainn
Sidereus Phoenix chapter 26 . 2/17/2004
wow, this story is amazing, possibly one of the best on . I truely think you should consider getting this story published if your not afraid of a in my opion, small chance of being rejected, i think it would be a worthwhile attempt.
Cheers!
Sidereus Phoenix
p.s. i really love Damien and really hope he and Hitori get together
Sora Ame chapter 14 . 2/4/2004
hey everyone...hehehe...sorry about the no updateing, i've been computerless for a while now. but its not abandonded! i'll be back withn the next month or so, i've finaly saved enough for a compter of my you all soon (hopefully)
Sunne chapter 26 . 2/2/2004
You haven't updated in such a LONG LONG LONG LONG time. Have you discontinuted this story? If you did I would feel awful cause this is a remarkable story. I love it. I want to know what happens to Dawnie, and Kira, and the Dragons. Does D finally tell Hitori that he loves her? What happenes to Chaos? I would really love for you to continue this. It's awesome. You're an excellent writter that has me hooked on this story. I spent the last 3-4 days doing nothing but reading this in my free time. I've even neglected my own story. Please update this. It would make me VERY happy if ya did.
~~Sunne~~
PS...this is going on my favorite's list :)
Kyewtee chapter 26 . 4/3/2003
Hey Sora! I finally finished reading what's done so far... Not the twist I would have expected, but I trust ya ;o) Kick butt & keep writing.

Kyewtee
Miiy chapter 26 . 3/23/2003
*gasp!*
Cryptic Insanity chapter 26 . 3/22/2003
*jaw drops to the ground* No,no,no,he didn't!He can't be-*blank stare*

You must update soon!