Reviews for Silver, Silver
stalkerlesson101 chapter 9 . 3/20/2003
come on and update already, i love this its so funny! hurry! please?
slow learner chapter 9 . 1/17/2003
hehehe CAT FIGHT! score love a good old cat fight hehe, glad you updated gotta keep this short still gotta check the rest of your amazing updates!
BuffLie chapter 9 . 1/15/2003
Ahahhah, fiesty!
stalkerlesson101 chapter 8 . 10/7/2002
hehe so how olds this kid anyway (the prince) Hehe and man she sure had a negative rebelious attitude but i guess thats ok when you find out you have to be the savier for the whole vampire race huh? LoL update soon!
Dominique chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
Ah that was great! just reading that put me in almost a garuteed good mood for the rest of the day. thanks for posting it!
Xelena chapter 8 . 9/10/2002
You're evil! you can't leave it there! no! i need to know what she's going to do to the prince.
Adriana chapter 8 . 9/5/2002
Heehee! Thank you for updating! I'm so happy!
Azalai chapter 8 . 9/4/2002
Hummmmm...I do? Huuuuuuurghhhhh, how? You know what? Push-pops are good. Pushie push pop pop! OH! I'm hyper, it's raining! Hmph, I DO e-mail you all the time! And btw, the insane chica's name is Lesina Garcias. I'll report back when I got more on her! Salut! And write more, soldier! This is a writing war, not a bloody day in the gardens! (sry bout that, I just watched Peter Pan, so I'm kinda still talking like a British person *sigh* I'll never grow up.)

-azalai
RaniAstaNachni chapter 8 . 9/4/2002
This is a great story please keep it up!

Thanks for the really good chapaters so far.

Jessalin
Skylark1 chapter 8 . 9/4/2002
Great story, but one problem:

Too SHORT! Why not make the chapters longer when you have this fantastic idea going? You've got only about 500 words per chapter, which is practically nothing... this isn't so much critical, by the way, because I really like this story - I'm just disappointed there isn't more of it!

Love ya!

- Skylark.
w.t.a.l.a.o chapter 8 . 9/3/2002
I love this chapter, it's really funny. Hows Taste of blood's next chapter coming?
Alentuil1 chapter 7 . 8/11/2002
I need stories and I love yours!
Brittany chapter 7 . 8/8/2002
Rachel, i love the story! please write more. you contestly wonder what's going to happen to kat. the best story i've read.
Jia chapter 7 . 7/27/2002
cool, interesting, great story. keep writing!
Azalai chapter 7 . 7/16/2002
No, I was not expecting an update. I just looked on in today, and there it was. Btw, when r u gonna update Silver Wolf? I really like that one. Keep writing, though, tis great!

-azalai