Reviews for Aftermath
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 11 . 2/17/2006
i loved this story your an awsome writer! i cant wait to read more of your writngs! keep up the good work!
lolomgwriter chapter 11 . 1/27/2006
oh wow. really unexpected ending. I'm waiting for your next story Paperclippe
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
hey omg i loved this and cant wait to read more! im deff gonna check out st. andrews eve for sure!SarahJane
lolomgwriter chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
That headripping description is gross but cool. I am seriously looking forward to the last chapter as well as St. Andrew's Eve.
lolomgwriter chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
just... wow
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
omg i love this so much! i so cant wait to read more when you update again which i hope is soon lol! im sittin on the edge of my chair *falls off* ops lol *gets back on* waiting to know what happens next! update soon!SarahJane
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
please please please update soon! i love this story! im on the edge of my chair waiting to know what happens next *falls off chair* okay scratch that anyways please update as soon as you can! im adding you and this to my favorites!
East-0f-Eden chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
PLEASE finish it! Please?
wacka dkid chapter 7 . 7/27/2003
wahoo! theres a sequel.. aftermath sounds great. there are a few spelling errors. well. not really. there typos i guess. anyway.. nice cliff hangerp. update soon please

krissa
Lady of the Wolf chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
You just had to be evil enough to stop in the middle of a sentence... I want to hear the girls story... oh well... guess I'll have to be patient. Very good story by the way.
Jordan chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
HI! What realy goes on in that mind of yours? Whatever it is, I like it! Your a great writer (and girlfriend;)) and I can't wait to read more! I was mentioned in this chapter.. YAY! *feels loved* Keep it up babe, I love you! (ug...1:51... I need sleep... even if I probably won't get any.)
Someone chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
*claps* Beautifully done peice on the ficticious romps of the vampires, i belive it is the most masterfully created story revolving upon vampires since "Blade" perhaps even surpassing "Interview With a Vampire". I liked the original too, especailly the chapter where tom gets "killed", i belive he was the antagonist of that story and deserved what he got.
Elizabeth K. Knight chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
i must say that i was very impressed with "I Bite" adn im thrilled that you are continueing the story of Mizu. you really do give life to the characters and thats something i really like in an author.

P.S.

would you mind review one of my works.
therealslimshorty chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Man...I Bite was the best vamp story i've read...thanks for making the sequel!
RaeShadow chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I love that you're continuing this!