Reviews for Friendship, Fact or Fiction
Alicia Boss chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Hey, you think that i am better than you? not a chance. your friendship poem is good. my poem are just about the people i meet. i loved your poem to me, you know that. it meant a lot to me. you write the most wonderful poems.
shnk chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Yo man that is true i agree. but i learned to figure out who my real friends are. So d on't worry you can find them. oh and u,silverunicorn,and meridith all are
Silver Unicorn chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
D**m computer! it get slower every day anyway I liked the poem it was cute!

Tasuki: you also like Chichiri

Me: **I glare at him and he smiles stuipedly I jump on top of him and beat the carp out of him,then after I was finshed I walked back to the computer**

Me:hehe well ummmmmmmm keep writting Cha!
The furry emperor of Kuto chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
*rages on* HOW COME THIS WON'T LOAD MY REVIEW? &$$#%k$u$~! Anyways, that was nice of u to think of me and I really apperciate it. U R right. Maybe friendships arn't 4 real...
The blushing furry emperor of Kuto chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
*smile* thankz. You pointed out everything that I have been screaming about too. I can tell the two SO-CALLED FRIENDS you were writing about, that's kool. Maybe they should read this and realize that they are all filthy JACKASSES with too much of an attitiude. They need to grow up. You know who you are. Your poetry is AWESOME and it vividly describes the thing we have all been taking Advil over: this thing they call friendship. I don't know if friendship really is all its cracked up to be. Friends? What friends? I know what the term LOVER is but I have no idea what the term FRIEND is. Oh well, I guess you don't have to be BLOND to be dumb.