Reviews for Life Experiment
Cleo chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I have read so many books also novels but this one is the best.
oconnellca chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
i like the idea of the story, but i hope chastity doesnt giggle so often.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
;)
siddika chapter 32 . 1/27/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY.
BehindBlueEyes52 chapter 32 . 8/5/2006
It's been over two year since you have updated this story!

It is killing me.
charmed03 chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
fluff, fluff, and MORE fluff!

I LOVE IT!
charmed03 chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
omg this story reminds me so much of "The Giver", by Lois Lowry, and that movie with Nicole Kidman and Matthew Broderick... ugh - i forgot what it's called, but it's freaky - i have a feeling something bad's gonna happen...

good story tho!
birleywhirligig chapter 32 . 11/29/2005
I'm hoping that isn't the end of this story... I like your writing style, it really shows the feelings of the characters. Keep the chapters coming on!

Birley
littleme chapter 32 . 4/4/2005
this is such a good story. update soon and bring kayla back please! they are the perfect couple.
kaika switched chapter 32 . 6/19/2004
Finally caught up! I've been reading this story off and on for about a week and suddenly, I'm at the end. I feel quite proud of myself. This was a good story. A little rough here or there but I think everything pulled together well. I'm really looking forward to what happens and I hope someone, even though I don't care for Kayla at all, her and Chance meet up again. Keep writing!
silverheart121 chapter 32 . 6/17/2004
bum bum bum
wow you've been workin on this baby for almost two years...holy cow...i'm impressed...great job and i can't wait for the next chapter
CynicInLove chapter 32 . 6/16/2004
good to hear that ur back! chasity IS acting like a major self centered bitch. no matter what. dude what the hell is her problem? anyways..please update soON!
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 32 . 6/13/2004
k well I hope u update soon Iw ant to kno what happens!
Fabian Beswick chapter 32 . 6/11/2004
Get that next chapter up soon! I liked this one... Phew, quite long though if you're reading it from the beginning. To my favorites, this one goes.
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 21 . 6/11/2004