Reviews for Deaths grim desire
Gauy chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
This one is so sad, but I guess it's supposed to be happy. So why do I think it'd be happy, if it happened to me?
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
wow...great poem! it's so sad and moving and true about death! i really like it! keep writing! and thanks for the reviews!
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Wow! Cool! Kinda creepy...
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Very touching and true. You are very truely talented. I shall read more.
Angel Nazi chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
OMG iloved your pome! it was soooo dramatic! it was AMAZING! like totaly keep it uP!

ANGEL NAZI _
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Spooky, errie and powerful. A wonderful piece of poetry. It was very moving. I have also lost someone close to me recently so I can really relate to this piece. Anyway, keep writing!

Jade

ps - thanks for reviewing my stuff! )
Daredee chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
the only thing in this life as certain as birth is death...can't remember who said that, maybe it was me, maybe it was you...either way, sombre poem...you're quite a Wordsworth aren't you?
Lauren Skonech chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Wow... you rule! you're an awesome author... (thank you so much for reviewing my poem you're my hero... and yes... you may certainly print it ;) )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
ah...grim 1 could say...but i like it ne way

(guess who)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
ah...grim 1 could say...but i like it ne way

(guess who)
TK Styles chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Great poem, love the imagery and nice rhymes. It seems I have gotten more into dark poetry myself. Keep up the good work. Peace.
Keron chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Dark melancholy... a work of art in and of itself. Keep it going! Your work is great! The last line are once again a shock to me- like col water upon my once-again-sleepy head. You have a gift for writing- keep that pen/the keyboard busy. :
DarknessAngel3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
this is really really gd!