Reviews for The Tale of Toelria
Destin chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
This is really cool ! Please update ! I love how you write it makes me read it so much easier ! It's so cool !

O and if you can , can you please read one of my stories?

Update really soon !

-Destin Scar
Maiden of Insanity chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
OOo! Spiffety! I like these kinds of stories, with xenobiologists. I going to discover an alien race, just so I can study it. I like all your other fics too. I couldn't get on for a couple weeks, and I was so depressed! Keep something coming! By the way, did you mean geneticist, in the Author note?
BrainDamage chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
You started a bit quickly here.

But, still, I am very interested about what hapends next.

You really got me with those Earthlings.I have a thing with DNA stuff...don't mind me...

I just hope that muse of yours (Bob that is) doesen't ruin it all with all those ironic comments he makes , like some other people!

* gives her muse a killer muse sticks her tongue out to Brain Damage*

Ahhh...these muses...can't kill theme , can't live with theme...

Okay I hope you will continue this soon , not like me, the writer who left her only sci-fi story with only 1 chapter.

But be aware about the characters, try to make theme with their owm special behavior and don't push the hero/heroine's powers to the perfect character limit. Some people don't like that.

Gee...I think I talked too much now. Sorry. Write the next chapter soon.
erik's tears chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
hey this story looks really promising...i have a friend named bob 2..he's in my bio...but yeah I really like it write more!

email me when u put more up...dieing 2 read the rest. I'll have 2 check out ur other stories!

sno dragon;);););););););) my cha cha line!
Zenk chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
hmmm...sounds interesting...you've got some good momentum to build now! very nice, i approve! please continue...0_o