Reviews for My Child Cries
Noir Fleurir chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
tragic and terrifying got me a little creeped out. i like that song/video too you did pretty good nice work
CrymsonSalem chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Wow.. It's so vivid, and really painful. It is truly a beautiful piece of work.
wishes21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
great work. i can practically imagine the scene taking place at the moment. kind of haunting and yet sad.. and the mother's anguish clearly shines through the poem. once again, great!
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
:shudders: Gorgeous, haunting, terrifying, tragic... I can't form a coherent sentence to describe this wonderful poem, so please simply know that I adore it.
LadyWillow2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wow. Very well written, I like!
Ciara Blaze chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Wow.. I can see the Hey Jupiter connection VERY well, even though the song itself relates to a breakup. It's all about loss anyway, which is why it works. Anyway, your story is VERY well done. *applause* :)
Sex Writer chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
I really don't see the connection to the song, "Playboy Mommy," well maybe with a few lyrics, but not a complete connection. It was pretty good, at first it didn't come out as a poem, but the further I read into it, it did.
Fire14 chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Whoa! That was deep. It just grabs your heart and sqeezes it. You can actually feel the pain.
sos chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
oh my..that's so sad
A. Fleury chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
That was quite a unique poem... don't think I've ever read anything like it. It was very vividly written, very emotional. Good work.