Reviews for Phoenix
ARi chapter 11 . 10/23/2003
Hey i read this a long time ago I juss realized I never Reviewed I"m so sorry. I like The entire story it all flows and weaves through its wonderful. Girl u ROCK! Oh yeah! LOL later homes
Ari chapter 13 . 7/25/2003
yay! I likes the entire thing. the behind the scenes idea was groovy i digged it. now u can work on the other books!LOL later
Ari chapter 10 . 7/25/2003
Hey, it took me a while to find where i left off. I don't think i ever read this book online! I'll finish tomorrow and review, u know i don't review each chapter juss the end. I likes it, I'm so far behind. :) I really like the whole kendra whore food fight thing It still rocks after reading it a 4th time! later.
Destin chapter 13 . 6/3/2003
This is one really cool story ! Why haven't I read this before ? This is really good ! If you have any time can you please read one of my stories ? I really like this story !

-Destin Scar
ibgone chapter 18 . 5/30/2003
Hooray, some action! To bad Maxwell had to ruin Phoenix's fun.
ibgone chapter 16 . 5/29/2003
HA! I CAN'T STAND THE PRESSURE! There's so much build up going on. It makes me more excited to see the climax.
ibgone chapter 15 . 5/24/2003
Short, but I don't mind. You continue to amaze me, Shadow Kei.
ibgone chapter 13 . 5/18/2003
Finished the first book. Well, that was certainly a fun read. Still have nothing to critize though.
ibgone chapter 8 . 5/18/2003
That read like three chapters. I figured Maxwell would eventually send Phoenix out to kill. I haven't found anything to hate or nit-pick about yet.
ibgone chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
Whoa, a lot of whore bashing in this one! I'm excited to see how this turns out.
ibgone chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
I'm a bit surprised that Maxwell hasn't resort to torturing the cub to make Phoenix obey yet. Ah, well, onto chapter 6 I go!
ibgone chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
It only took me two chapters, but I'm hooked!
ibgone chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
You've successfully caught me interest! *reads on to chapter 2*
midzen chapter 13 . 5/17/2003
This is a very good story! I really enjoyed reading. This last chapter (13) was slightly confusing though...maybe I'm speaking too soon though. Either way, keep writing!
LazyDaze06 chapter 11 . 3/2/2003