Reviews for Dark Influence
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
Ehh, what are they? Wow, at this point I'd be happy if you update something, anything. I have no preference. ohh and before I forget *pours coffee down your throat* there you go _ coffee!
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
What's up with all the strange symbols in the words? *stares at her computer*
Sorry, I must be annoying you half to death with my comments, but I can't help it, I'm a commenty sort of person. Commenty, is that a word?...
Contia Mirian chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
_ Cute! Lil' confused, but ah well. Something new's always nice.

Ice
Contia Mirian chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
typos/ spelling/ grammar/ or whatever you want to call them mistakes.

Ice
Xelena chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
wow! that was something else
Crystal Teardrop chapter 3 . 9/6/2002
Kewl! I love all the details! Very well written. Thi was actually one of the better stories i've read on !
jia chapter 3 . 8/23/2002
interesting. i didn't expect love so soon in the bigginning though
Nervous Neuron chapter 3 . 8/18/2002
this is good stuff. Me like, and me want update :)

I need to know what is going on here!
Azalai chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
Tsk Tsk. Once you get a little power, you can never stop wanting it. *sigh* Okay, I give up. I'm going to go kill my muses, and finish those chapters. Oh, and write more I guess.

-azalai
Alentuil1 chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
Read Read Read! Reading non stop. Good story. **brews you a nice big pot of coffee** Write!
Jia chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
You should definitely write more on this,

could this be one of your fantasies of yourself,

i know i have quite a few myself
Xelena chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
oooo oooo oooo ooo oooo. Write more soon please
Azalai chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
Lol, coffee? I betcha coffee would make me tired...SURGE! Surge works best for me when I'm tired...hehehehehehe...I like Surge. More please!

-azalai
StarGoddess-78 chapter 2 . 6/1/2002
I really love this story! It's different and truly original, something few stories are. I like the detail and mystery. The descriptions are also very nice, I can picture it all in my mind. Here's my only bit of constructive criticism (because that is JUST as important as the compliment, ya know ;), the story is moving too fast, I don't feel as if I can get into one part before it moves on. That's not all that bad, tho, really! Please continue this! I want to read more!
Redundant Goddess chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Oh eck! EVIL TREE HUGGERS! They are naughty aren't they? hehehe. Sweet! Can't wait to read more. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coolies...