Reviews for Afterdeath
Lami chapter 8 . 4/21/2003
oh wow. the end? just a trip in to the mind of an insane man or...what? leaves you curious... amazing work though.

i've been sitting in front of the comupter the whole day and seemed to have forgotten to eat. it was worth it though... i plan to finish reading the rest of your stuff after the annoying nessesities are out of the way.:)
OrcBackstabber chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
very good story. You should publish.

The most disturbing thing I've read since "The Silence of the Lambs", but in a different way... unless, of course, the psychotic man also eats people.
Jave Harron chapter 8 . 8/16/2002
Aside from a few grammatical things, this story's interesting. I like the religion meets sci-fi type stories. Mind reading my novel, In The Eyes Of God? It's about a space colonist that awakens on a strange world were civilization restarted, and is torn between Reason and Faith. Oh, and the story 'Legacy of a Traveler' by Polar Kodiak is pretty good too, since it's along the same vein as mine. Thanks!
Georgia Peach chapter 8 . 6/9/2002
woa, that was freaky! totally awesome tho!
Melody1 chapter 8 . 6/2/2002
I figured that I'd leave another review since my first one got deleted... Argh. But that's ok, I know the reason and support it whole-heaartedly. You're such a good writer you put me to shame like all the time which isn't even fair. And we both know that I only get more reviews than you because of my genre.

Um... yeah, It took me a second to figure out what the last part I read was, but then I found it. It's really progressed well I think. I have no idea what's going to happen next because it's unpredictable. I like that. Um...Oh yeah, like I already told ou Melody is the coolest character. She's my favorite so make sure that whatever she does is cool. Lol, but yeah. GOod work, buddy. Update soon.

~Mel!
Alias Madame Butterfly chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
You know, I really like this story. It's quite the well-thought out and smoothly written novel...and I love the concept behind it.
Alias Madame Butterfly chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
Whoa..this is getting to be quite interesting and frightening...especially since you seem to have done all your research. Maybe I would right better if I paid more attention in Science?

The parallels to R.B's "Revelations" are completely *gone* now. Have you thought about getting this published?
Alias Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Wow. It starts out very interesting, and the ending is one that definitely latches onto your curiosity-so forgive me if these reviews aren't very long; I will have gone on to the next chapter. I find that this first chapter, however, holds paralells to the first part of a published novel I reviewed a while back:

"Revelations", by Raven Black.
zoee chapter 7 . 5/28/2002
*SOBSOBSOB* I definitely didn't see that one coming! How can you say you're only half way done, when you just shot the main character? You- wow. Very ... intense. *must read more* very good cliffhanger. I didn't like the 12th chapter- very gross, but this one is definitely my favorite. *claps* More. Fast. You have no choice. YOu are going to write 2 chapters a day and finish it. OR ELSE! LoL just don't leave me hanging for too long

Z
Amby chapter 7 . 5/27/2002
Wow. That's pretty much the best way I can describe this piece. In a good way. Ok, three different Ambers decided to give a review.

Optimistic (kind of) Amber: Lovely story. Left quite vivid pictures in my mind. Not all of them were pleasant, but you did a wonderful job describing.

Overly Impressionable, Sissy Amber: *Sniff* I think I've been scarred for the rest of my life...Must you be so...violent and gruesome? Maybe you should put in butterflies and rainbows, and dancing leprechans in your story. It'll make it a lot happier.

Moderate Usual Amber: Stunning. And brilliant. Reminds me of a more science fiction version of THE OTHERS. Only this is a lot better and actually has a plot. And don't worry about what Sissy Amber thought, no one really cares.
zoe chapter 6 . 5/27/2002
Oh my lord. That was... gruesome. Is it done? At least you put it up- but ... it was ... dark. To say the least. Lucky I checked to see if there were any more stories. Well... um... I've got to go cleanse my mind of all the horrid mental pictures. You could have warned me that it was horror! Oh well. It was well written and vivid,

(scary)

and I loved how u used () to show what he was thinking. However,I thought it was a little confusing- especially the end. Maybe I just read to fast. Oh, and the thing about his wife would have probably happened earlier, dont you think? and how did he get out? I'm slightly confused.

(can you tell?)

Oh i see you found . I was going to tell you about it next time u came online.

Zoe