Reviews for What It's Like To Be You
RLBB chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Very very true. I like it a lot.
nah chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
totally true and totally loved it
Someone Else chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Very good concept/writing, though I'm not sure that parents really call their children ignorant and stupid. Well, maybe ignorant, but not stupid. And I'm not sure that parents actually think of themselves that way.
ScarlettEyes my stupid FFN wont let me sign in chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
good!
wow chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
hooly crap. that's exactly how i feel.
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
I like this, but I'm not so sure I read it well enough. I'm gonna go reread it and try to grasp some more comprehension, but then again, I'm just pretty dense. Thanks for sharing!

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
FanFictionAuthor chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Wow! Seems so true-to-life at times! You are one great poet!
tropicalfrost86 chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Oooo i like! especially the twist at the end!
Lenya chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
that pretty much sums up my life :~) very well written
ilene chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
All I have to say is. Exactly
Erwin J chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
that was realy good
Aurora Lynn Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
This is also greatness! IN YO FACE MA! FOO! Lol, sorry, she's not THAT bad, but sheesh and a half! It's like whenever I do ANYTHING UN-D
SharasKemet chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
That's a great poem! Good stuff!-Deren
Eugenia chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
I really like this poem! I totally agree with you. Most parents are like that-complete hypocrits-but we love them anyway! It's too bad that not very many people read in the original category, but I admire that you write your own stuff. I have written lots of poems that could go in the original category; maybe I'll try to post some. Thanks for the inspiration! Eugenia
reader5 chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
i just ventured over to the poetry section and i very glad that your poem was one of the first poems i read.i liked alot. good job!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »