Reviews for Shadow Blood
Xelena chapter 5 . 9/10/2002
well, hell, i'd be pretty scared too if my father was a vampire! i mean, no wonder she stiffened. anyways, please continue soon, i really love all of your works
Blankppr chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
must I say it again?
Crystal Teardrop chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
Wow. It's very good. Please keep writing.
Avitar chapter 5 . 8/31/2002
Great story you got going here, spelling, grammar is great, plot is very original. (I love these Sci-fantasy types) The imagery is good, but could be better...I can't wait to see this "Sanctuary"
Azalai chapter 5 . 8/31/2002
*ears perk up like a dog* Sanctuary? What sanctuary? *squirms* I wanna know about the sanctuary! *whines* Why can't I know about the sanctuary? Write more!

Jia chapter 4 . 8/5/2002
definitely interesting
Xelena chapter 4 . 7/24/2002
I cannot even begin to tell you how stoked i am that you write so many stories about vampires and elves. Vampires, though, specifically. I love it! and this one is especially good
Azalai chapter 4 . 6/5/2002
Oh, that's something you don't learn everyday, is it? Ha, write more! Please?

Shadow Demon chapter 3 . 6/4/2002
Hey,

Cool chapter. This chapter was a little short. Pretty good job on it though.
Shadow Demon chapter 2 . 6/4/2002
Hey Shadow,

Dude this story keeps getting better and better. Your doing a good job on this.
Shadow Demon chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Hey Shadow,

Nice start. I think I'll continue to see where this story goes. Yo keep up the good work. Oh yeah I'd appreciate it if you reviewed my story also. It's called Return Of The this story is going to be review two chapters.
Azalai chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
FAMILY! Uhhh...riiight. Don't ask me why I just did that, because I don't even know why. Write more on this! questions answered! Secrets revealed! HAHAHAHAHA!

Azalai chapter 2 . 5/27/2002
Okay then. Lol, ummm...this was...kindsda confuzing, but I guess it cuz I don't know the new characters yet. More please!

Azalai chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
yes, yes, continue it! Aren't those numbers annoying? write more please!

Vilestar chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
wow, you have a really great imagination. your story still needs developing before one can claim it good or bad, but it's pretty good so far. write more, i'll keep checking in!