Reviews for I Won't Be There
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 21 . 4/5
Aw, that was great.
melinda chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
So I'm only on chapter three and you have already called the son three different names. Eric, Jake, and Jared. Might wanna get that cleared up. I did read another story of yours though and it was wonderful, so I'm going to keep reading. But normally when I see something like with the 3 different names I stop reading right away.
Sam chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Do you live in Florida?
moonstar chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
OMG haha this is so funny i did the same thing in my high school i went to the guys locker room but they were already dressed and the frikin p.e teacher got all pissed and called security. i did not get expelled but had to go to detention for one full semester. and when i read the first line i started laughing. because we did the same thing
Da-zGreen chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
What a great story this was! I'm so glad that you put this on Fictionpress so that we were the first to experience this! Thank you so much! I really love your stories! They are awesome! I hope to read more of your stories... You are great!
Dustland chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
I love skye :D

..So, in my head they all have country accents, which doesn't exactly make sense...but whatever. :)
Bitterblue23 chapter 21 . 6/4/2010
Too cute...XD
Your Execution chapter 21 . 11/4/2009
AAHHmygod this was so awsome :D
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 21 . 10/2/2009
AWESOME STORY;)
ghurl00 chapter 21 . 6/3/2009
that story was adorable, i tell you.:))

i lavved it!:))

its cute:)

keep up:)
simplyanaddiction chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
funny... my name's rachel, too.

the story's going great. even though it was written in 2002, i hope you get this.
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
Really sweet story. I like all the characters. Jared turned out to be very sweet.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 21 . 1/1/2009

great story

Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 3 . 1/1/2009

another error :)

you called jared, Jake in this sentence

I waved a hand at her and headed back for the house. Jake was on the porch, talking on the phone. I’m not one to eavesdrop, but I was curious.

Hope this helps

Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
hiya

great first chapter and second. I really like your style of writing.

I found a little error i think. In the last paragraph it says that kathy called Lindsay and Eric to dinner. Isn't Eric meant to be Jared?

Can't wait to read the rest.

431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »