Reviews for I Won't Be There
tommygirl chapter 18 . 7/30/2002
i really love it but like you, im a bit stuck for ideas. but plz dont make them have a fite coz they are so pefect 2gther!
J.C. Lynn chapter 18 . 7/28/2002
WOO! *does a happy dance* They're together! Yay! o0...scaring myself...beware the creamsavers! They have too much sugar...o0. Anyway, great chapter. *grins* New Found Glory...Anyway, before I scare you anymore, I'm gonna go. Keep up the great work!
Lubentina chapter 18 . 7/26/2002
This is good, I mean, with them being together and all...but I also don't really know how I'd continue this, I got the same problems.
Ohesotte nani chapter 18 . 7/24/2002
More fuzzyness! Yay! I've been writing my own story and it's so depressing so it's nice to read something nice once and a while.

Ohesotte nani

PS- They should have KIDS!
brokendagger chapter 18 . 7/24/2002
*grins* just what you need to read at 2 in the morning P
Opinionated chapter 18 . 7/23/2002
what is that newfound glory song called? I want to download it. is it fast or slow
Liz chapter 18 . 7/23/2002
No! Writer's block? You can't do that to me (us...them...the world...so on and so forth)! Oh well, I can totally relate, except that my stories have never gotten past the 8th chapter (very sad). Keep going-I'll be waiting with bated breath!
kaika switched chapter 18 . 7/23/2002
Kill Rachel? I don't know if she's been in the story enough to really have an effect... But hey, that's still someone's who's kicking the bucket... biting the dust... buying the farm... or selling the farm, whatever you want to call it. Keep going regardless!
Kayli chapter 18 . 7/23/2002
I love it. I'm so glad they're together now!
Mercury Ice Princess chapter 18 . 7/22/2002
I'm too lazy to sign in. That was good as normal. (tear)but no teaser...? You're loosing your touch. LOL, j/k. Please get the next chapter out soon. Luv ya 4 it!MIS.
silvergypsylady chapter 18 . 7/22/2002
hehehe that chapter was sooo cute! hehe hope u think of somehting ot wirte soon and that chapter definately made up for the last one :D bye!
rain drop chapter 18 . 7/22/2002
(one day i will be motivated to login in properly) Anyway... so glad ffn is working, i was going through withdrawls... love the story... hate technology
Iris chapter 18 . 7/22/2002
The chapter was absolutely superb! Yay, they're together! Woo-hoo! Another pranks sounds good. Its good to here that you have you're creative juices flowing again. Now, if I could just get mine going and I'll be 100% happier. Writer's Block really sucks. Anyways, I can't wait to see what happen next. Keep the excellent chapters coming! :)
Saiyanwarior chapter 18 . 7/22/2002
Great Chapter! I really dont know what to say. All of your work is so good that there is no words to describe how good it is! I wouldnt be surprised if you became a author! Keep up the Good Work!
llama face chapter 18 . 7/22/2002
very interesting...don't you think his mom's gonna be a bit disturbed by their sleeping together? Or for that matter, HERS? I know mine would freak, and immediately rush me to a doctor to see if I'm pregnant or have any STDs or something, and ground me or something.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »