Reviews for I Won't Be There
christinaxxyo chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
The idea of the story was really good but you had a lot of grammar mistakes and the way you wrote it wasn't the best. It didn't really seem realistic either but besides that, it was pretty good. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Hailey seems like such an awesome person. There weren't many descriptions about the characters but I'm liking the rest of the story. Nice job :)
ukrgrl chapter 21 . 12/10/2008

I loved it!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
awesome.
muzixmilife chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Nice story, by the way, on Chapter three, almost to the end, it says Jake was talking on the phone. Don't know if you did that on purpose or something.
anitsirK chapter 21 . 8/20/2007
Hahaha...real cute. :D A very lighthearted story and I rather enjoyed reading it. Haha, though, you got some gramatical errors and you referred to Jared as "Eric" and "Jonah" in that order in twom different chapters. Haha, just thought you should know. Kk, tah-tah, and good luck w/ writing! :D
MelGrl chapter 21 . 7/30/2007
Aww, this was too cute. I like the parts where Hailey pulled the pranks. _ Keep on writing!
britty-tt chapter 21 . 11/5/2006
hahahah Loved it! It was kind of cliche for your stories but i love cliche so i really enjoyed it. Once again I am thanking you for writing a story that gave me much enjoyment to read. You must think I am obsessed with you by now...no need to get scared IM OBSESSED WITH YOUR WRITING! All of your stories are so well written...wait they r brilliantly written. I hope some day my writing will be as accomplished as yours.
FuzzyGrapes chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I really, really like this story! ::*reads on*::
cherrypiesizzle chapter 21 . 5/8/2006
WOW. Good story...VERY good story.
Alenor chapter 21 . 2/9/2006
aw that's a great story. i love it. cya later.
Dirty Secret chapter 21 . 11/7/2005
This story is fantastically written. Absolutely magical. Perfect. Splendid. ;)
431 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »