Reviews for I Won't Be There
Dreamstrifer chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Oooh! update! no one does anything interesting at my school like dumping ranch dressing on the head cheerleader...all that happens in ths stupid Juniors pull the fire alarm on the last full day of school...Sigh..Well, there was the time where the kids in my Chem class stretched plastic wrap all around the room...I'm digressing, aren't I? Anywho, good story, and I hope you update stoon...i'm already hooked.
miSteriuS chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
hey! i like this story! are you gonna post your other chapters for this story soon or what? hehe. ur a great writer so please post more and soon! i wanna noe how her life at Palm Beach goes. ;) hehe. later
Jay Cole chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Hey hey, big fan over here. Anyway, three stories isn't so bad. You're doing pretty damn good if you ask me. Anyway, I'll check in regularly, so keep it up. .

-Jay-'
alexandra chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
this story is good and i love where it can go please continue this
dragongurl7 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
FINSH!
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Okay, this seems like a good story. I hope you finish the other 2, though, b/c the wait is killin' me here!
Fiery-Emotions chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Yet another story you are writing. I have that problem too, once I had 7 stories going on at once, it was retarded.

In this story it has a problem like your other one. Its in first person, yet your character shows barely any emotion! Use first person to your advantage describe emotions, settings, and stuff!

I like that this character are different than your others, she seems to be the party girl type, while your others seem to be introverted intellectuals. Hailey seems to be developed a little I have a sterotypical feeling of what her personality is like. u-u And what she would do in certain situations.

Not many errors just a few grammar stuff. But its bearable.

Good job I like the plotline so far. Continue writing this and maybe you'll take my critizm into consideration
Alysinomo chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I really like your new story! But I want you to finish your other two as well. Maybe you could take a look at my new story. I'm not sure whether I like it or not and I need some critique. Great job!
Amy chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
this story is awesome per usual. but don't keep me hangin on Changes...i still love that! keep em commin ;-)
Chip chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
As usual, this is great! I'm gonna be waiting for more. I like this better than changes... sorry, but I do! Keep it up! The girl sounds like me, but I don't get caught. The bathrooms/lockerrooms are never safe when I'm around!
Dorkie chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
awesome...keep going and I really would like to see more on this!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29