Reviews for I Won't Be There
Riku E. Fallon chapter 21 . 7/1/2005
Yay for cute stories! *cackles* Rachael got her due... hehehe, serves her right.

I liked Skye a lot, as well as Jared (of course) and Hailey as well. She's an impatient character, always on the move. I like that.

Thanks, I enjoyed reading it.
Nyte Tym Starr chapter 21 . 5/21/2005
What a cute story. I do like the plot line and how they fell in love. It's so damn cute and stuff...I do really like how they got back at Rachael though that was pure genious. Lindsey was the cutest character of them all though...I think because she was the baby of them all.
becxfok01 chapter 21 . 5/8/2005
I really liked this story. I love how the girl managed to open up the guy. These stories are always the sweetest. And it was realistic in that she didn't immediately decide to stay because of muchy words. It's because she actually thought things through. thanks for writing this story!
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 21 . 5/1/2005
I must be very dense. I didn't realize that was the end. I LOVED IT! It was a great story!
Moosher chapter 21 . 4/29/2005
Yay! Another one of your amazingly written stories..It's cliche and there's no better way of describing it, but I certainly LOVE cliche..when its as good as this, HELL yeah! Although I find their relationship kind of weird coz they are cousins...but I guess different people have different opinions about that matter...I mean, my parents are cousins..N e ways, Great writing, keep it up!Much love, Meme
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
hola ur awesome
Anything To Forget Everything chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
yeah i like this a lot. its really good.
Jolly B chapter 21 . 1/6/2005
Aw that was so cute! I enjoyed it. Thanks for the good there a sequel?
DXM Junkie chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
This is a really great story so far! Love the plot!
ItalianQT chapter 21 . 9/15/2004
I thought your story was awesome! You did an excellent job! : )
cariluv chapter 21 . 8/25/2004
I liked this a lot. I'm also glad you finished it.
anatidaephobiac chapter 21 . 6/16/2004
awesome story... love the characters
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 21 . 5/17/2004
AW! These chapters are SO cute! Continue soon!
Legacee chapter 21 . 3/23/2004
hello moto!
hehe sorry, im random! hehe
did you write the storee
about matt and the heiress girl umm...oh giovanni girl! did you write that?
anyway, I like your story! it's good.
keep going!
Cooties chapter 21 . 11/27/2003
This was an amazing story! Jared was so cute and stuff! I loved him! And Hailey was such a cool main charector, she wasn't all preppy and stuff and she had a really cool personality! I LOVED THIS STORY! Can't wait to read more of your work!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »