Reviews for I Won't Be There
Write Me Thrilled chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
lol like the journal entry and the prank...might try that sometime
CynicInLove chapter 21 . 9/29/2003
sweet story...im going to check out ur other pieces..great story...the arguments were a little much but whatever works for the story
betawithoutu chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
hi just reading your story again and i noticed u put 'I waved a hand at her and headed back for the house. Jake was on the porch, talking on the phone. I’m not one to eavesdrop, but I was curious.' but then go on to talk about jared being on the phone so i think thats meant to be jared in the sentence.

*beka*
Midnight Moon chapter 11 . 8/7/2003
about the spoiler...oml..i knew he liked her..HAHA..maybe it's cause she look like rachel..
MIdnight Moon chapter 10 . 8/7/2003
your story's great but you're chapters are very short because you don't think you'll have enough JOB!keep it up and i can see jared starting to like the way,this is not a flamer.
Midnight Moon chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
lovely..sorry if i'm annoyin you or anything,i'm just used to reviewing to every up the good work.
MIdnight Moon chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
tight story..i luv it!on to the next chapter.
Tiffany23 chapter 21 . 4/10/2003
o i love this story. great!
inconsequential me chapter 21 . 3/16/2003
Aw...Wow. I'm sad it's over. Very, very, very sad. Lol. But it was a very well written conclusion, and it didn't have any of those cliche's like most do. I was impressed how she didn't say "I love you" at the end, despite the fact that she might have felt it. It was a much bolder ending than: I love you, I love you too. You know what I mean? Lol. Hopefully.

But the story as a whole was...Amazing! One of the best I've read yet!

The plot was so original, and so easy to read. I love how there were ups and downs, and not everything was just dandy. there was always some conflict to keep me hanging off the edge of my seat!

Your characters were so complex, and easy to love, well, except Rachel, maybe. Jared-E! Where can I get one of those? Lol. Ok, so maybe he was cold in the beginning, but he had his reasons. And Hailey is so...Rebellious, but in a good natured way. Skye and Bently would be fun friends to have. Lol. It'd make for an interesting time.

I guess that's all i've got...ok, so i really really enjoyed reading this, and i'm very glad you posted it. I realize it's been sometime since you've finished this...but...eh...oh well. better late than never. Kudos! XP
inconsequential me chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
Aw...Wow. I really like this. I know i'm not finished yet, but I'm working on it. I'll leave my full review when i get closer to the last chapters. just wanted to let you know that i'm reading, and enjoying, and thanking you for writing!

Going under my fav's.
Midnights Sorrow chapter 21 . 2/24/2003
That was so fucking sweet. I love it. Sequeal please!
u-know-who formerly known as sak chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
cool i love her attitude! and what funny things she did man! hahaha! ok good story! i cant exactly say update coz you said its finished.
Amaia-Lori chapter 21 . 2/2/2003
If you think you suck at ending then don't end it. Write more! I would love to know what happens in their future, if they stay together or not. What's going to happen between Bentley and Skye? Please continue with this story! I beg of you!
losingthebattle chapter 21 . 1/19/2003
wow, thats got to be one of the best fic's ever! u should write a sequal(sp?) *hint-hint*
ski1118 chapter 21 . 12/13/2002
well sorry i didnt review every chapter you posted, but i really just wanted to read the story. and it kicked ass. skye was awesome, she actually shares the name of one of my characters. well, skylar anyway. and hailey, i love that name by the way, rocked. great story. i absolutely adore the love/hate stories. so, it took me close to three hours and now it is 4 in the morning and i have to go to school in 3 hours but oh well. your story was worth a sleepless night. now considering it seriously is too late to go to bed, i'm off to read another one of your stories! :o)
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »