Reviews for Pandemonium
BrokenPanda chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Again, another marvelous, speechlessness-invoking poem. I fall to the floor in awe of your talent and grovel incessantly. . .

The very last bit, in my somewhat crazed mind, sounds distant, crackly, like im hearing a static-filled radio in an adjoining room that has permeated into daydreams, or perhaps more appropriately, daymares, and has broken and eternally shattered them. I love the feeling of it, whether intentional or not.

I am more of a darkness preferer anyways, so that helps ;) This is beautiful.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Yeah, I'd say "whoa" about sums it up. That did really run in a circle. It's a catch 22: wanting what you can't have and hating it, but also knowing that what you do want is bad for you so you would hate yourself anyway even if you did have it. But it would be a guilty sort of pleasure. At least that's what I got out of it. This poem has a nice little rush to it, but it's undefinable adrenaline, anger or welcome or fear, kind of a mix. I like it.
Penumbra chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Well, yes, you're right, I am thinking: Whoa. That's like the only word I can use to describe my reaction to this poem besides the usual "wow" and "you have a lot of talent" and "what a great poem." Anyway, if you mold those four responses together and multiply it a hundred times, then there's my review! ;) ;) ;) Keep writing!
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
You were right, I was thinking "Whoa.." but not because it was bad or anything, I really liked it . I know what you mean when you say this is out of character and stuff but sometimes we all need to write something a little dark and creepy. And those late night cartoons will do that to ya, LOL! i thought this poem really...well...rocked! Hehe. It paints a very colorful picture in my mind and its metaphorical! Yay! Good mental pic, good metaphors...hmm...I'll have to give it 2 thumbs up and then some! Great stuff MJ!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Zemmiphobicforgot to log in chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
AAAGHHHHHHHHHH! I love it-it's so wonderfully dark and beautiful- ever read the poem "The Congo" by someone like Vaschel Lindsay? I was reading this and it reminded me so much of that- i love this so much- it's by far my favorite of your works...i think. i love it so much- if only i could write as well as you! Keep writing such wonderful poetry!

Love always
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Umm, yah you totally knew what I was thinking..."Whoa..." This is different than your normal stuff, but thats kewl. It's good to venture into different styles and genres. I like it...it fits well with this weird, demented mind of mine! ;) Good stuff.
Rini chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Oh wow, this is amazing, and with that I find it hard to find words to express. I got so tied up into this while I read it, and I'm not sure why. The images, and the wording... it flows so well together. I was really amazed by this for whatever reason, you did a wonderful job, and I'm sorry that I couldn't find more expressing words of my opinion. *