Reviews for The Dragon and the Wolf
ShInEyShOeS chapter 10 . 11/6/2002
hey! it was great! yay! death threats finally worked!
Lira-chan chapter 9 . 11/3/2002
I know its a cliffhanger. When I told you before that it would be, I was right. And I guess it wasnt the hobo after all... does make sense, but the hobo still annoys me. And Im still gonna call him the hobo, even if he IS a guardian. Oh well! Other than that, I THINK I know your real name... not that I'd try to CURSE it! Might screw with your writing if I tried. Just to check, the name in your email, that my email says its sent from, would that be your real name? Thankies, and KEEP WRITING! Even if the next one is a cliffhanger too!

_ Alira (who still loves you platonically. And I know you luv me!)
Lira-chan chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
Hmm, guess it's that damn hobo again, huh? My friend the hobo is gone from AIM now, and so are you... Wish I was online more earlier, but I'm online too much as it is. Reviewing your lovely writing, mostly. So, there we have it, my typical self-centered line, line of flattery and line regarding the story. Dontcha love me? 'Cause I love you! Platonically. (It NEVER gets old. Gotta love it). Other than that, IVE ONLY GOT ONE MORE CHAPTER! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then I'll have to wait like everyone else. Can't win them all. Hope you really do dedicate a chapter to me like you said... Hmm, I could dedicate something to you. If I ever type up my "play" that I mentioned, I think I'll dedicate it to you. You'll love it. Thats all for now.

_ Alira (of the reviews that just keep growing. Platonically! LUV YA AND WRITE MORE!)
Lira-chan chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
I'd come back for more anyway! I LUV UR WRITING! (PLATONICALLY! *cackles*) And its great, just great, even the cliffhangers. What more can I say, I already tell ya its great when I talk to you! And poor Darius... Jaren disappeared... And then there's the stupid hobo. My friend isnt a hobo... (remember that, dontcha?) Hilarious. Well, not the story, not now... but i still love it! KEEP WRITING!

_ Alira (who has befriended Quixim the hobo!)
Lira-chan chapter 6 . 11/3/2002
Oh, but pointless sap is GOOD! Just like you're a good- GREAT (*hehe*)- author. (don't blush! *cackles*) And I have no idea wat is soon... gotta read to find out, hmm? Fine with me! Loving it, loving it. Platonically of course. What more can I say? Tch, I'm talking to ya now, but I LIKE reviewing. Even if Im useless.

_ Alira (not QUITE useless. Or so I've been told)
Lira-chan chapter 5 . 11/2/2002
Of course I liked it. All of it. And it WAS funny. Probably the only reason I DIDNT choke is because I'm not supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be asleep. But I decided to do my algebra 2 w/ analysis homework. Thats even more boring than sleeping when you dont want to. So I read this as soon as I was done! And my mom told me to go to sleep 'cause I was on the internet too much- reading your stories! Hope you're happy. Be happy. Im sorta happy. Except I'm finally sleepy. If I didn't want to do my US history homework first, I'd sleep now. Either way, this is all I'm reading for now. Loving it, so keep updating, this plus the other two. Dont want to disappoint us, now do you?

_ Alira (definitely NOT disappointed. And loving you. Platonically. I luv it.)
Lira-chan chapter 4 . 11/2/2002
Aw, sadly I'm still right. Shorter and shorter... ;_; Least I'm a 'lovely' again. I just love it. And I love the fire. Personification is great. So is this, "Anyway, my cat is coming on to my foot. I just had to tell someone that." Just great. And my favorite quote this time, from the actual story:

"Silly ceiling, tricks are for floors."

Loving it still, and my favorite quote that isn't yours: KEEP WRITING!

_ Alira (who still loves "luv ya platonically" 'Cause I do. Ya just know it!)
Lira-chan chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
I was right. It was shorter. But still plently long, and great. *randomly remembering the flame for the other, about 'making bad stuff happen for no reason'* There is a reason. Makes stuff interesting. Even if I PERSONALLY miss Jarom. Only five story-days, hmm? And telepathy is almost as good as voices. I love it. You gotta keep writing, eventually I'll run out of stuff to comment uselessly on! But I know you love it You SAID so Yeah, I'm probably still hyper. Go figure.

_ Alira (wow, what a weird child I am. Luv ya, platonically. Luv that phrase, too)
Lira-chan chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
Loving it! I kinda had to stop reading before, but I'm back, for a while. Maybe I'll get to read another chapter. So far, quite a bit mysterious, although we've learned quite a bit more about the two. Things'll probably fit together more as it goes along, hmm? Still think its great, as always, dontcha love me? Platonically, of course. (*laughing*) Well, think thats all for now... no little voices in this one, but fire... if you knew my friends, you'd know why thats just about as good. Keep writing, even if I still have many chapters to go. Waitin' for the other stories to be updated! I'm guessing the chapters here will get shorter, but I'll be happy if I'm wrong. Luv ya too, platonically!

_ Alira (*now addicted to your favorite phrase* And I've got a strange desire to call everyone 'babe' Call me crazy)
Lira-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
This definitely sounds promising, but many things sound promising to me. I also probably sound not-to-appreciative of this one. 'Cause I dunno what they mean! AH! IM CONFUSED! Better read on, at least I like the chars! And they're guys... *cackles* They always are, now aren't they? Destiny is evil... o_O; Must read more, so I can act useful. I'm talking to you now, anyway, so what the hey.

_ Alira (*reading odd quotes* You gotta love it)
ShInEyShOeS chapter 9 . 10/21/2002
ooooo i do know you name and i will curse it in 3 languages! spanish,english, and spanglish! i hate cliffhangers! i will annoy you evry second of evry minute of evryday until u finish the next chapter! you will reu the day that you finished this chapter and made it a cliffhanger! you time has come! well, it will once u finish this story n e ways!
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 9 . 10/20/2002
Bah. I am going to curse your name anyway. Or at least your screen name. *Curses "Angelic Hooligan" a thousand times over*

This is GOOD. You'll get the next chapter up soon, right? *Pleads*
K.H. Ivywater chapter 9 . 10/20/2002
*grins* Yeah, you're right, THAT is a cliffhanger! *pouts* I want more! Lol, I can't wait 'till you add more, this is just too cool. I love the entire idea of it.
tai chapter 9 . 10/20/2002
*Sighs unhappily and puts her 'curses for dummies' book.* Okay fine, so I can't curse your name but I'll...um...I'll...damn it...

I shall be super upset if you don't continue soon? Uhh...yeah, that's convincing isn't it? I know I know...meh. *Sticks out tongue*

Now, is it just me or does Jaron seem to get his behind kidnapped an awful lot? Tsk tsk, he shold really be more careful about that kind of thing, you know? *Sigh* And...I love Dar. Something about his sense of humor I think.

You could have just asked...*snicker* Yeah...

Tai
GlacierFlame chapter 8 . 10/10/2002
Bad, bad Angelic Hooligan! Don't you now that you're not supposed to have a life outside of writing? And how'd that hobo guy get a sword? And why did his bag of chips flame up? I like chips. I like Doritos too. Especially nacho cheesier.

I guess I'm finished. And famished, which is why I go to eat. Now. ByE