Reviews for Untitled (so far)
cringeynostalgia chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
Oh, this story is amazing! I love your characters, and the plot so much _ What worries me is that you haven't updated since *wince* 2002. Is this story abandoned? I really hope not ): Please, please update! :D
Cowgurl4God chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
I know that you probably haven't got time to work on this but if you would I would love to know how this story ends. I'm really , Lego Lorien
acccountnolongerinuse chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
Wowie~! What an awsome fic! In love the plot; very original! Please update more!
Jennia chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
it's cool.
luv-hacker chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
hey, cool stuff,, love your story,..
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
very cute, one of the best storys I've read so far, the dramas a bit over done but nothing to big, love the guy...wish every guy was like that (but then who would he save you from?) Ah well...
SaZzIe chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
You know..Some people are *STILL* waiting for an update..Bah..Hurrry it uppp! Did you forget that people have been waiting? uuuppddaatte..
CoffeeCrAzEd chapter 5 . 8/8/2002
Wow.. This is such a great story. I hope to be reading more of it soon. Kyra and Chad sound like such a cute couple.. ::wonders:: I wonder if I could find pics of ppl that match their description.. It would be kewl to make a banner for them. (I'm not crazy.. just unique..) Anyway.. great story. Pleaze post soon!
SaZzIe chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
WHY HAVN'T YOU UPDATED YET? EH? UPDATE SOON! PLLEEEEEEEASE? I'm so anxious to know whats going to happen...UGH! hURRYY!
Ruler Of The World chapter 5 . 7/20/2002
YOu haven't updated in forever hurry up! GOSH
Its me the blunt Superstar again chapter 5 . 7/18/2002
Hey its good but you haven't updated in like FOREVER And its really sad andyou said it would be out soon
Ruler of The World chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
please update soon!
SaZzIe chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
OMG! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! Ooh..Its so lovely..You're an excellent writer..I cannot wait for the next champter! (I have read up to chapter five, just my computer was being stupid and wouldn't let me review so I had to rebute and it takes to long to go threw the chapters..But..

Ooh..I can't wait til it though..This is so well developed..and..Meh..paranoia about parties..~.~ I'm sorry to hear you were raped though..
Chanty chapter 5 . 6/7/2002
This was so good and i cant wait to see whats going to happen! Hurry up!
Misodity chapter 5 . 6/6/2002
aw man...I love this story.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »