Reviews for Nobody's Child
ladyvirgo chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Your sentence structure and grammar needs work. And you could have set out the plot better. I found it boring because it was blatently focused around 'abortion is bad'. Which has been done so many times by Fundies it's no longer amusing.

Keep writing, it's the only way to improve.
cottoncandy chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
nice story, very cute, and sad, but heart warming all the same.
Skywriter chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Your spelling and grammar aren't very good but I enjoyed the story. I really liked the creativity you used in designing your seting.
Thanks For Nothing chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Aw! ; That was cute! You know? I've never read a sweeter ghost story! In fact... that's the first sweet ghost story I've ever read... but really cute! ; Warm fuzziness! ; It's cute since they're together... I'm glad that the little girl got her mom back!
Roses and Wine chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Hmm . . great theme, but you should really make the story longer with ages and more details. Overall, very good. Abortion is not totally wrong ,but sometimes women feel a great loss after they DO get one . . . .
someone chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Interesting take on insanity... That girl was DEFINITELY not all there.
Fuzzy Blue Owl chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
I like that- it agrees with my opinion that abortion is wrong, and pure murder. Love the end! :-) very cute- 9/10 (good but slightly rushed)
Michelle Riddle chapter 1 . 10/23/2000
That's one of the many reasons why abortion is never a good idea. Not only are u destroying an innocent life when u have an abortion, but u also have a feeling of great loss. Many woman have commited suicide because of it. Very good story, i liked it.
Dreamgurl0717 chapter 1 . 10/12/2000