Reviews for Reflection
smellslikerainbows chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
How lovely!...I have to admit, if I were Guine, I would most likely have not abandoned my curiosity so quickly. _
One thing, though: The first two sentences seemed a bit too description-filled to swallow... You are very good at providing visual detail, but it may be a good idea not to overindulge in it.
The rest of it was a positively delicious read, however.
RavenWillow chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Brilliant! Stories of this calibre are a rarity on FF.N. You have such a vivid mind! The imagery was beautiful - I almost felt like I was there with Guine, searching for (but never finding) my own reflection. Absolutely splendiforous!
LifeIsAPeach chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
:::smiles::: that was lovely, really. unfortunately, well-written stories are quite a rarity here at . :::shakes head::: what a shame... oh well, there will always be a small percentage of good writers here, even if it takes a bit of luck to find them.

thanks for going against the trend of bland, uninspired, poorly-written stories!
TreeHugger chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Wow! That was fantastic! I am a vampire fan from way back and this was gorgeous. Ah, and his eternal question about his existence. that was very tragic and well written. "Most of all a shadow had no soul." Whoa. Wonderful!

Will we be seeing more of Guine? I hope so!

Elenath sila erin le!