Reviews for Someday.
Et Tu Brute chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
nicely done
maryanna chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
hey lisa , its me maryanna . i think u did a great job write'in this poem . it sounds like u wanna be free and trust me one day it will get better and be free.

-luv ya always maryanna
Roseann Riddle-Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
That was a beautiful poem. Keep writing wonderful poems, PH!

Rosie
Sushi-San chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
i really like this poem! please RR my stuff too! keep up the good work!

sushi out!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Hey Lisa!

pRiNcEsS vAnNA speaking here.. I have read many of ur poems and their all great!Expecially this one! So just keep up the wonderful work!

Farewell,

*pRiNcEsS vAnNA*
Mandee chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
That was reali good! I liked it! I feel like that a lot! You rock gurl!
Dhuliena4 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
You are such a good poet! How do you get your inspirations though? I get mine form my depression. Because I'm a goth...I do things before I start writing poetry...for instance...slitting my wrists. But that's a normal thing...for me...But like I said...Phonominal Poems! Just like Emily Dickinson
ittybittytreefrog chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
kinda sad but i really like the last line. good job. :)
awww queen chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
that is so cute... and sad in a way! and well true!

bear
lalalalalala1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Great Poem! I can relate to it in some ways! keep up the good work!

**Chloe**
Mac Attack chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Great poem! I really love the last line! Thanks for reviewing so many of my poems, I really appreciate it. Anyways, this poem was awesome! I'm gonna go read some more of yours right now!
kaika switched chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Beautiful. It's very in depth and many people can relate to it... You're talented.
Twistie chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Great! that is so . .so deep and touching. I get the same thoughts going through my head.
Princegino chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
wow babieleta! very good! i like it alot! keep writin!
Composure chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Thx for ur review of "Everything in Nothing". Your poem is amazing though (and take NO offense to this) it doesn't seem to have a defined tone. You seem very negative throughout the poem and then make a positive statement at the end. Very interesting and creative work. You should be proud. Consider changing the order of some of the "someday's".

Plz read my short story entitled "The Tear of the Queens".

In the meantime, keep up the exceptional work.

-Composure