Reviews for A Life Untitled
siddika chapter 25 . 1/31/2007
AMAZING JOB.
Bobsie twin 2 chapter 25 . 6/7/2003
This is REALLY good! You have great plot twists and a wonderful ending. Good job.
Differenciategirl chapter 25 . 3/13/2003
ITS GREAT! ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE? YOU HAVE TO! MAKE A WHOLE NOTHER STORY LEAVING FROM YOUR LAST ONE! YOU REALLY NEED TO! I MEAN PLEASE COME ON! ITS MEAN TO BE THAT WAY! IM GONNA READ SOME MORE OF UR STUFF, TOO OK ? KEEP WRITING YOU ARE VERY GOOD!
Differenciategirl chapter 24 . 3/13/2003
whoa whoa whoa.. he just cant leave like that can he? walt and iris need eathcother.. she had to go with him or he needs to stay there! ANd im glad he hit his dad! that bastard deserves it!maybe walt should find his mother, brin gher back, and they could all live together, him, his mom, and iris, thye ould be so happy!
Differenciategirl chapter 23 . 3/13/2003
I am delited to tell u taht i love this story and thanks for reviewing my journal.. i ahvntwrote in it for like a month, but I plan on it. I have so many things i know you would find interesting! And as for the story, all ik know is that If I had a guy like, nothing could draw me away from him. He seems so cute, why doesn't she stay with him? she made love to him! whats wrong with her?I hope she stays with him in the end!
Differenciategirl chapter 22 . 3/1/2003
Oh my god. Era died too? How could u do that? She didnt need to die! Iris needed her! I dont even wanan know how she feels right now!
Differenciategirl chapter 21 . 3/1/2003
why does she keep breaking up with walt? they are perfect for eachother!
Differenciategirl chapter 20 . 2/26/2003
i cant believe she died! you could have at least made her really sick and thensuddenly come out of it! maybe u should make her come back to life? come on!
Differenciategirl chapter 19 . 2/25/2003
i need a superman. im gonna cry. that was so beautiful. oh my gosh. he better not brake up with her! ill kill him.
Differenciategirl chapter 18 . 2/25/2003
oh my god.. she made love tohim? that just totally blew my mind! they are perfect! she needs him! he needs her wishi had a cute quitar playing guy for me? OH MY GOD! i thinkim horny
Differenciategirl chapter 17 . 2/25/2003
you make htings get so good and then suddenly die down! this storyis so good
Differenciategirl chapter 16 . 2/25/2003
that was good, good, im reading every chapter that ive missed so far. i love everthing ive read, too!
Differenciategirl chapter 15 . 2/25/2003
i really loved this chapter. the whole walt things where the sang togehter? do they ever hook up in the future? i mean i know iris's love for era and all, but i dont think era is ever gonna feel the same!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 25 . 2/24/2003
Aw :( Can't believe it's ended. But seriously, the ending was awesome. You wrapped it up really well. I love the way they both (Iris & Walt) finally said what they wanted to their parents, and took control of their own lives. The metaphor of the water tower being torn down also worked effectively.

Thanks for giving us such a powerful and emotive story to read. I hope you have a great break, and know that we're all hanging out for the sequel!
RockyHorrorChick chapter 25 . 2/24/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! Great job!
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »