Reviews for A Life Untitled
VanDerHall chapter 25 . 2/23/2003
Won't let me sign entire site is being odd, but enough of that.

A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. It's very bittersweet, I'm happy that you finished it (since that's what you've wanted to do) but I'm sad that it's done! All in all, I absolutely loved it. I can't wait for the sequel.

~VDH

PS: Walt does a good job playing David. lol Your fight scene, I must say, is so much better than mine though!
G'Vola chapter 25 . 2/23/2003
Stupid thing won't let me sign in.

Any way, I love it! The ending is good, open ended and happy. Iris and Walt are together without complications and there have been no further deaths. Last chapter could use a little bit better discription of Iris' state of mind, but that's about all I think could be improved.

Excelent story, dear, and congradulations. Welcome to the ranks of those who have completed stories!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 23 . 2/20/2003
That chapter made me cry..you're talent is extraordinary! One thing though, I wouldn't mind Iris getting a bit of happiness, after all, life is full of ups & downs, but poor Iris seems to get all the downs.

One grammatical thing. When you say her grandmother and uncle 'rose' her, I think you mean raised?

Nice job :)
Grevola chapter 23 . 2/18/2003
Walt IS such a sap, but he's a good sap. And Iris is getting on my nerves, too depressed. Walt should cheer her up! Anyway, this is coming along bueatifully. Keep it up, I can't wait to see where it goes.
RockyHorrorChick chapter 23 . 2/18/2003
I really liked this chapter! Thank you for reviewing my story. Keep up the good work.
Grevola chapter 22 . 2/16/2003
DARK! And angsty. But maybe it's just getting worse before it gets better? You know me, a sucker for a happy ending *looks at story*, and eternally hopefull. Ah well, the world isn't an eternally happy place, so not all stories should end that way. Do what you're muses sugest and this will continue as well as it has strate through to the end. Thanks, and good luck!
RockyHorrorChick chapter 22 . 2/13/2003
I really like this chapter.
RJ LeCouteur chapter 22 . 2/13/2003
Things just keep getting worse for Iris, poor girl. I'm wandering where you're going to take the story now?
vanderhall chapter 22 . 2/13/2003
Wow. That's all I can say. wow.
Grevola chapter 21 . 2/12/2003
Interesting twists at every turn. A little resolution here, some drama there, everything seems to be coming along nicely. Oh, and read American Gods by Neil Gaiman, there's a guy kinda like Bo Jangles there, and I think you would like him. Any way, just dropping an note.
RJ LeCouteur chapter 21 . 2/7/2003
I loved the bit with Bo...and everything Walt said really got to me. These last few chapters seem to have a sense of finality...is it going to end soon? (if yes) I'll be sad to see it go.
RockyHorrorChick chapter 21 . 2/6/2003
I Like The New Chapters.
vanderhall chapter 21 . 2/5/2003
I heart dancing homeless men! and broken Pumas...arg...

I love Walt's emotion in the end. I never expected him to say those things to Iris. His character has opened up even more.

I'm working on chapter 10...looks like it'll be longer than the last few, yippie! I wrote something about David and Alyssa that I really like...it's not really good, I just like it.

See ya Friday :) ~VDH
sarra chapter 20 . 2/4/2003
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!

that is all.
RJ LeCouteur chapter 20 . 2/3/2003
You're really pulling the heartstings here! And I think I can guess whos gonna follow :( Amazing writing though.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »