Reviews for A Life Untitled
vanderhall chapter 20 . 2/3/2003
oh..my...god...I cried, seriously. I absolutely loved Vi's character and now she's gone. I feel so bad for Iris. But what baffles me: Hillary didn't even know them, she had no connection to either of them and she even bribed Vi so how is she so damn affected by this? Arg, I hate her. But I'm going to miss Vi so much :( I gotta go cry now, lol. ~VDH
Grevola chapter 19 . 1/31/2003
Hmmm... Angst, sap, quick pace... This is moving along quite steadily. The relationship with Walt is semi-unexpected (considering), but works well with the story. You are moving things quickly, I suggest putting in bits of 'filler' or mundane discriptions here and there to make us feel that time has passed instead of just jumping over a month. Any way, keep it up!

~G'Vola
RJ LeCouteur chapter 19 . 1/29/2003
*wipes tears from eyes* This is such powerful stuff...you keep dishing it out!

ps forgot to mention I loved the song you wrote for the previous chapter
RJ LeCouteur chapter 18 . 1/29/2003
never doubt that you're talented...these just keep getting better!
vanderhall chapter 19 . 1/28/2003
*tear* Now I see why you said it was depressing you to write this! Vi can't die! write more!
LazyDaze06 chapter 18 . 1/27/2003
this story is awesome. i can't wait til u date again. it'd be cool if iris gets over era & falls in love wit walt, even though walt is way 2 good 4 her.
RockyHorrorChick chapter 18 . 1/25/2003
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
RockyHorrorChick chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS REALLY INTERESTING!
vanderhall chapter 18 . 1/24/2003
And you couldn't believe David and Alyssa had sex! AH! when you said that they might get together, this is not what I thought you meant!

I love how much Vi is developing and how she's finally starting to be a real person, as opposed to her original grade-A bitch.

Walt's song is wonderful, too bad I can't write songs or else David would have some good ones!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 17 . 1/24/2003
Man things just keep going wrong for this girl, don't they? Another powerful chapter though, good to see Vi's character developing. I want something to happen with Era now!
RockyHorrorChick chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
I really like this story! keep writing.
vanderhall chapter 17 . 1/23/2003
Vi! This is very depressing. Thanks for taking my advice though, about the whole chest-pain thing, lol.

I did like this chapter, although it was very sad, I really like Vi and the more you write about her, the more I like her. Keep writing about her because I want to get to know this girl more! She's an amazing character, much like her sister! Keep going!

~VDH

PS: I may have the next chapter up by tomorrow!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 16 . 1/21/2003
I LOVE this chapter. It's so easy to relate to, I think all teenagers go through this thought process as they get a bit older, pondering their beliefs, and what they want to hold onto in life, etc. p.s thanks for all the reviews :)
vanderhall chapter 16 . 1/21/2003
ah, a wonderful surprise for me tonight: I came on to see if Bonnie had another chapter up and I find that you've got another one up! I was thrilled!

Such a change in Iris. I think I like this new side of her, more open and all. The picture tho...I'd kill him! See ya tomorrow at the party!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 15 . 1/19/2003
awww nice ending! Well written chapter. I like the conflict with her mum, and the fact that she didn't stand and dazzle everyone when she sang, and fainted instead. More realistic and amusing that way :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »