Reviews for A Life Untitled
vanderhall chapter 15 . 1/18/2003
Walt needs to be real because he's the sweetest guy ever! I loved this chapter, it's starting to be happy again, yay! hehe! Keep it going (oh, and look for the next chapter of HR tomorrow!) ~V.D.H.
RJ LeCouteur chapter 14 . 1/13/2003
Im glad you've posted heaps while I was away! Your stuff is so good, that last chapter almost made me cry. I'm glad Iris has finally admitted her feelings...
Grevola chapter 14 . 1/9/2003
Ouch! Angst! Angst! Pain and suffering! This is turning dark and dreary rather fast, although you're handeling both Era and Walts romantic emotions rather well (been there, done that, and decided it sucks). Any way, keep up the good work. Oh, and I want to request a happy-ish ending, you know I'm a sucker for those. ;P Keep writing!
gypsylady chapter 14 . 1/9/2003
that was the most fantastic piece of writing i have ever red, that chapter brought me to tears it was so emotional.. i dont review very often but when i do its because the writer deserves true praise and you have earnt that.. i hope to read more chapters soon.

blessed be

gypsylady
vanderhall chapter 14 . 1/8/2003
Now I'm depressed. God I hope Era is okay...though I have a feeling she won't be. This is very sad! But so beautifully writen! Keep going, I want to know what happens!
vanderhall chapter 13 . 1/8/2003
Wow, this was so good! Everyone finally got their feelings out! Sad for Walt though. But an accident... :( NO!
Grevola chapter 12 . 12/30/2002
Well, I'm finally caught up. Things are certainly getting intersting, a few love triangles and the like. You have a good sense of drama. The cliff-hanger needs resolution, but then I would sugest a lighter chapter. This is getting too angsty for one sitting ;) Any way, I'm looking forward to the next bit, keep up the good work.
vanderhall chapter 12 . 12/24/2002
I like this chapter a lot! I'm very glad that Iris forgave Era. and that Walt made his move! I just hope Iris doesn't freak, lol

I've been neglecting H.R...soon though. come look for it :)
vanderhall chapter 11 . 12/18/2002
I love this! I'm so glad that Era and Hoight got together but I feel bad for Iris (for obvious reasons and others that aren't so obvious). Anyway, I should have my next chapter up later tonight! Ta Ta!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 11 . 12/17/2002
Glad to see Era developing her own storyline again :)

I'm enjoying this concept of Iris' world turning upside down. The way her relationship's keep changing, and people keep surprising her eg her sister, her best friend..will she be turning to Walt now? Somehow, I can't picture them together. But, I'm sure if you write it, and that's whats in your head, it'll work.

Don't make me wait a week for chp 12!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 10 . 12/17/2002
Another great chapter...I love your use of raw emotion, and her dialogue with her 'mother.' I'm really enjoying your development of Iris' relationship with her sister, unveiling the layers inside Hillary. I also enjoyed the hair dyeing scene :)
vanderhall chapter 10 . 12/13/2002
Hey again. Okay, I guess the whole "you need to pay thing" was optional. good cuz my mom refused to pay for it, lol. So anyway, my name is VanDerHall and I think I'm going to put the begining of my story on tonight. Hope you add more to this soon! I heart Rosemary Underhill! hahah! ta ta! ~Carrie
RJ LeCouteur chapter 9 . 12/9/2002
Your work just keeps getting better, you've got a major talent :) I love the fresh ideas you keep dishing out.

Your further characterization of Walt is extremely well done, you portray his emotions authentically.

And I LOVE the twist with the whole mum thing. "I'm very good at pretending to be happy." I like that in an intense moment, Iris reveals her close-guarded feelings to her family (though of course with sarcasm). I'd also like to see her express this in writing, and for her and Walt to bond over there similar experiences. And more Era!

Keep them coming :)
HOllyelmore chapter 9 . 12/9/2002
HEY I LOVE UR S TORY IS GREAT.. I LOVE IT.. LOVW YA TOO! KEEP WRITDING!
sarra the fairly chastised chapter 9 . 12/7/2002
Alright, you got me. I felt so guilty about your email, that I rushed straight to fanfic to check for a new chapter. Lo and behold, what do I find? New grist for my mill! (Can you tell it's late late at night?)

Well, things have taken a turn for the worse in...what's the name of this town again? Meh, Iris' world. Rosemarryland.

I'm a bit unclear as to the familial relations now; is it implied that Iris is Corrinne's daughter, but Hillary is not? Or that the mystery wife produced both Iris and Violette? (Are they twins? I forget, bad me.) Maybe a quick reminder before the big revealing would be helpful.

I'm loving Walt's time up on the water tower, along with his spicy dreams. They work to fill in a character whom we know nothing about. Except that he's short. (heehee)

I would love to see a reaction by Iris in poetry, or Walt's feelings put into lyrics. Writing seems so important to Iris, so I would expect her poems to take a definite turn in style or subject matter.

But now on to more pressing matters; will they keep the MAID? Ah! I must know! Whither will she go? To cook for some other beleaguered family? To give "comfort" to the grieving father? To reveal that she in fact is the mother of the girls? Oh poor wandering soul! ::weeps uncontrollably, flailing about::

now i'll whine a bit, and you can tell me when to stop. oh no you can't! i'm writing this, ahaha! sarra want era. mooore era for sarra. more parallels! sarra liked when era was like sarra, whee! now sarra thinks era is a separate entity and sarra misses her. ::wails again:: sarra likes lady of shalott, but era likes highwayman. boohoo. oh well, let her flesh out the way she wants to, i like her as her own person anyway. at least she's not whiny and annoying like me. ::laughs::

this good enough of a review for you? i could go on at length about the homeric perspective of aesthetic reality, comparing the water tower to the concept of spacial replacement and the omnipotent importance of water in ancient tomes. hehe, when it's late i get odd. then again...when am i not?

beautiful work, it's coming along fast and furious, more than i can say for anything i'm doing. i can't wait for more to run on and on about. i'm not sure they'll allow this message on the posting board, citing it for insanity running rampant. they're coming to take me away, haha heehee hoohoo hoho!

((save me from the scottish wizard))
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »