Reviews for A Life Untitled
RJ LeCouteur chapter 8 . 12/1/2002
Another great chapter! You've portrayed the emotions behind these scenes extremely well. I likt the parallels you've displayed between their lives, their love for and fantasies about each other, etc. I'd love to see exactly what Era's feeling...
RJ LeCouteur chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Update! I want the next chapter :) I love how it's progressing.
Grevola chapter 7 . 11/26/2002
Waxing poetic I see. I like this chapter, but it seems a bit sudden for Walt, who I'm liking more and more. Keep up the good work!
RJ LeCouteur chapter 7 . 11/20/2002
This has got to be one of my fave stories on fanfic. There's something very real about your writing, that not too many writers can capture. I love your character and plot development. I don't know how you've done it, but you've given me a strange fascination with your characters! Keep them coming.
Grevola chapter 6 . 11/11/2002
The plot thickens...

You know what sucks about putting poetry into a story? You have to write it first. Very frustrating, I wish the characters would just come with a selection of pre-writen poems when you thought them up.

Any way, I'm still following this and can't wait for more to come.

e-mail me some time.

G'Vola
Grevola chapter 5 . 8/20/2002
Yeah! You posted! I'm very excited about this. Anyway, I love this story, espeically your descriptions of things (and your dialog is riviting). I know you have more in that brain of yours, so I sugest that you get around to posting it so I can read. Please?
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I love this, I really do. Your characters are believable and your writing style very real - I can see the story happening as I read it. I know the feelings of misconception and unbelonging that Iris feels well. My only problems are, sometimes the paragraphs are a tad too long and the story sometimes a little too detailed. Other than that, superb work!
sarra chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Beautiful! Very clear and concise, and the characters take shape easily and fluidly before your eyes. This story knows where it's going, but I want to know as well! Iris is a complex character, who's not sure what she wants, and you capture that confusion expertly. The addition of the French mother and stern father adds to her muddle, and the interactions between Hillary and "the loser" are striking. Brush up your spelling errors (little ones!) and give us a new chapter, soon-soon.
Snoopy511 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
I happened to click on your name after you reviewed my story (thanks a lot, by the way), and found this story. I decided that I might as well see what it was about, and after the first few paragraphs I was hooked! This is *really* good! I thought parts of it were kinda funny- like the part where she first walked into her school and was describing the people and hearing conversations. Lol, anyways, I can't wait until you add more, please let it be soon! Keep up the excellent work!
Grevola chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Hmmm... Interesting, I'm senseing some inner angst here, but I like it. You'll need to get the next chapter out soon, please. Oh, and I would love to e-mail you, but the stupid server is a peace of cr p and won't let me. Either way, I send you my love, G'Vola
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5