Reviews for Goodbye
crane chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I've had this story on my favourites list for a long time, now, and it just came to me that I'd never reviewed it before. I've always been fond of stories without names, just 'I' and 'him' or whatnot, and you pull it off incredibly well, unlike the authors of so many other stories online.

I'm not sure you'll read this, as you seem to've moved on a long time ago, but I thought you should know that I personally hope you find success in writing someday. It would really be a wonderful thing for so many readers to see your writing in print.

Good luck, and thanks.
dust2dust chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
that was beautiful.. i just felt that needed to be said. your use of language is lovely, especially in the last line.
Regenbogen chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
It was very poetic. I liked it, it was sad. It left a deep impression about "goodbye"s.
Bakadesu chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
What can I say. You really blew me away. You hooked me right in. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors, and the story contained such depth, thought, and philosophy that it was beautiful. I certainly hope you keep writing - maybe get something published!

-Bakadesu
Bakadesu chapter 1 . 9/15/2003

-Bakadesu
otherworld violet chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
whoa. I am stunned. That was well and truly a piece beautiful in its simplicity, perfect and somehow unstained. How the little things were important, rather than names, or personal details gave it an original spin. Plus, the first paragraph really got me hooked. Keep it up!
Madisonne chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
That was really sweet! I'm dumb, who were they?
Blindy chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
That was incredible. I mean, it was just so deep and really philisophical. I loved it.