Reviews for Absence of Light
wacka dkid chapter 8 . 2/13/2003
great story, great plot. keep writing
Norah chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
Absolutely wonderful. Please update soon!
Norah chapter 2 . 8/21/2002
I love how Norah has no inhibitions or apologies. I love her strong nature...James is engaging as well, not your typical suave Romeo, but the flaws make him realistic. I love the turmoil, and this has kept my attention fully.
Norah chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
My pen name is Black Tangled Heart, and just for fun I searched my own name on the site and discovered this. I'm deeply impressed. I love anything to do with vampires, and this Armada race, though very disturbing, should be a wonderful antagonist clan against Norah and James. Fantastic beginning.
Elizabeth K. Knight chapter 3 . 8/18/2002
i must say that im very impressed. i just had a little trouble with the metric system measurments. thats us darn americans for ya. i really like Nora. she got a great 'tude for one so...well old. i cant wait untill you put more out. it was really good. im going to stop now cause im repeating myself.
TheTiramisuOfImpendingDoom chapter 3 . 7/30/2002
me likes this third part too. thanks for sharing. :)
TheTiramisuOfImpendingDoom chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
wow, that kiss was abrupt! sweet, though. :) why he reminds me of james bond is beyond me... hmm... ;) zesty story though.
TheTiramisuOfImpendingDoom chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
this is really cool! i'll be reading the next part for sure. :)
RaeShadow chapter 3 . 6/3/2002
This is really good!
blueangel05 chapter 3 . 6/3/2002
That chapter was kinda short but the story is cool and u should def. continue it.