Reviews for Reviewers
Kentura Dragmire chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Gah I chuckled reading this... Love the last line. Common sentiment packaged well. :)
(I feel a little bit guilty now that I think of it, I might sometimes give spoilers in my reviews... I beg forgiveness!)
Ryoki chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
*spits out drink* hey...
Ooga Booga chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Hmm... as much as I hesitate to say so, I DO agree with you on the most part. What I do NOT agree with, my dearest Gatti, is how you so hastily deleted a review I left for you on your story of "Tenkuu no Ryuugekitai", in which I offered completely valid and constructive... yes that's right, constructive, criticism. I guess we all want a little input, that is until we receive it. So I'm going to ask you to please reconsider deleting what you ask for in the first place, and continue expressing your true opinion. Sacré Bleu! For a while there, I thought I was the only one. Adieu, Gatti.

-her royal highness Ooga Booga
Jessica Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Good Poem. I hope my review doesn't send you into a rage or anything. Constructive criticism? Well, you pretty much covered all the wonderful different types of reviewers. The person who can't spell (ur pome is neet), the person who takes all that time to write 2 words: "very good". Nice hefty amount of cynicism.
what's in a name chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
you're a bitch. no, really. you are. get over yourself, and take a look around, honey. you're not the only one who can write. Maybe someday you'll wake up and realize this. fuck...get a life. seriously.
Guildenstern chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Who said anything about claiming copyright? Seems you're taking this a lot more seriously than I am- I couldn't care less whether you steal my poem's title or not. And just because I don't write at FanFiction doesn't mean I don't write at all. Be careful what you say to people you don't know.
E. Gao chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Great! I love the choppiness of the poem - it gives it a "nicked-surface" type of feeling; reviewing is something potentially good and helpful but because of inconsideration it's got so many scratches and "bad things." (Yeah, bad explanation, I know.) The examples were a good touch as well. It's angry without being bitter and real without being sugarcoated. Kudos!

~EG
mediocrity chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
And I know you from.. where? I only read published poems..
Insane Pineapple from Naboo chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
i just have to agree. Maybe if more reviewers actually turned into writers, they'd understand how we feel about running our schedules
Quados Amundae chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Delicious...yet so true. Something all reviewers should read. I likey. :)

-Q'Amundae
Karuna chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
uhh that kind of hurt my feelings! I mean we write that so you know we read it and love your writing! we don't write like that to make you mad! jeez! we show are appreciation and you yell at us! sooooo unfair! T_T
Alendalian chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
*accuses you of stealing my idea*

*steals your words*

*writes bettar than YUO*

ur peom sux

*is shot by Gatti*
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Like, OMG!11 I totally get what ur saying, dood! It, like, totally pisses me of wen ppl can't rite good reviews!

heh heh. Anyhoo, my dear, that is a truly beautiful poem. Very to the point and accurate. It baffles me that people who review like that can even understand the things we write.

You get the Silverspoon Stamp of Approval!

*dies*