Reviews for Every Smile
lilynjamesAAF chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
beautiful...
Edraith chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This is well-written, I like the rhymes and flowing rhythm. It expresses those feelings of rejection very vividly and strongly, with a sad, melancholy touch. I can relate, and I like the poem a lot.
I was alerted to you by that great review you gave on dark child's poem in the religion section - in fact I was in the process of concocting a reply to that when I logged in again and found that you had written everything I wanted to write and expressed it much better than I could have done. I added one more thing about the pain, but apart from that I can only totally agree with you. Great work that review. ;-)
Heinrich chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
So true. . . I know what you mean. All too well. -.- X_.

Everything made perfect sense, brings back memories I must add. *shakes head* Okay, well, this was good, spelling, etc. Like the other review said, the last line was the best!

-Heinrich aka Raina x_. (frog had a poking accident lol)
Elly Porter chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Hey Emily! I know I haven't really submitted any reviews for you but I was bored here in the Philippines in this internet cafe with no site to surf to so I decided to write one.

You know that hits home. It's YOUR classic! Sadly, I know everything about this poem. Don't worry! We're in high school this year. You'll see him again! Is that a good thing?
Twilight Moon chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Wow. I know that feeling (all too well, if you ask me...), and not only did you convey it expertly but the style and form of your poem was wonderful. Everything flowed, everything sounded incredibly and reverberated in your mind, creating a nice and loose atmosphere with this message, more of a lost-hope than anything else. It works surprisingly well together, and feel almost like an antithesis. But you don't need to hear all that, just know that this is a GREAT poem.
Der Drache der Himmel chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
IT'S KAESEY! So you finally found me, eh? I'm happy. -
John Wayne's White Wolf chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Don't cry. Think of the fish with the very big eyes.-_- (Inside joke)
unexpected source chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
very interesting.
Lord Jareth chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I love that last line. It's perfect. I'll never forget who you were- and are...