Reviews for Daydream Believer
DragonsEclipse chapter 7 . 6/30/2003
I really like this so far. It's well written and enjoyable to read. I'll be back to read more later. _~
Eve.Me chapter 17 . 2/8/2003
I've done that to, create my characters from stories into the Sims. Lol, so much fun.

Wow, this is a great story. I hope you get the next part up, or something like that. _ Good work.
White Raven chapter 17 . 1/28/2003
17 in roman numerals XVII -Þ good story, more?
Junona chapter 17 . 1/28/2003
Um…has my name been used in some positive context? Wow. Not bad for a change. *Reads on * Whaaat? * Angry look * You had an heretic idea of leaving this dazzling fic on its midway? *Shakes her head reproachfully * Being depressed up to this extent is primarily my right, so please drop the idea and never come back to it. Some people over here might not survive the loss.

Now, let’s get back to the fic. Would I sound too cruel if I’d ask you to hit Emmanuel by a car or something? *Hopeful look * You just can’t split Rod and Teucer! Anybody but not them, please!

Ehem…since we (OK, I) engaged into personal things, I stumbled over this story when things in my life were not at their easiest and it really helped me a lot. OK, at least I started to think positively about some things, and that’s already a good start. *End of ranting for now*
etcetera-cat chapter 17 . 1/28/2003
~-~ ~cat snickers~ electra-cat! Yay! I haven't been called that since SF decided I was a robot at Linksters! ~cat laughs some more~ ~evil-cat pokes cat~ Feh, she's not going to make any sense or say anymore for a while! ~evil-cat rolls her eyes~ Well! You updated! Big fat yays! Well, big fat yay's cos you updated, but kinda not cos Teucer's all saaaddd ~evil-cat sniffs~ and that's making Rod saaad and and and... That's baaad! Liked this Chpater a lot, good character stuff

~evil-cat~ (because cat's still laughing about being called electra-cat by a non Linkster)
Phosis chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
If that is supposed to be funny Im laughin. If It isnt supposed to be funny, My apologies. Nice writing.
Junona chapter 16 . 1/24/2003
Hello_. After some stressed time here I finally have a break for doing what's been listed in my note-book for a long time. Yeah, that is, review your wonderful story. I couldn't get away with it from the very first chapter. I do hope you will continue it really soon (not that I'm pressing you or what _). Thank you for everything!
GWingAngel chapter 16 . 1/11/2003
*gasp* emanuel is crazy! poor teucer. i luv this fic! it's going great, but what's up with Rod? and what was up with that dream?
etcetera-cat chapter 16 . 12/15/2002
morrrrrreeee! Pleeeeeaaassseeee!

~evil-cat waves choccy cookies around~
etcetera-cat chapter 16 . 11/29/2002
oooo... you so have to write more! I really got into this the other day (doo-be-doo, so wasn't avoiding doing an assignment ~cat whistles badly and attempts to look innocent~) and now I'm hooked! I really like the changing POV style...lotsa character development...mmmm..

But! You can't just leave it there! ~cat hops from paw to paw~ Emmanuel is in the flat? Isn't he! Cliffhanger! And I think I've developed vertigo...

~the-cat-who-hangs-from-a-cliff-and-unsucessfully-prevents-seabirds-nesting-on-her-head~

ack!
b chapter 16 . 11/18/2002
lmao. gorgeous. absolutely gorgeous.

once you decided that rodney was a new yorker you modified his speech accordingly... that stalker situation is a riot... and teucer is such a lucky bastard. he's like forrest gump and holden caulfield and

why didn't i stumble on this before?

-b.
b chapter 14 . 11/18/2002
wahah damn it why can't the good ffnet guys be straight?
b chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
wahh this is too cool~

-b.
Kirei Hikari chapter 16 . 10/1/2002
OH! write more please! ;_; it's so good!
Jessi-chan chapter 13 . 9/16/2002
I love this story. I've been having the worst day I've had in years, and I came home violently depressed. A little of your beautiful shounen ai tonic works wonders, you know. Thank you so much for writing this. I think I can actually go face my homework now.