Reviews for Cherry Blossom Tree
Sugar Fairy Princess chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Great Job! Very deep and powerful!
thereaperman chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
this poem is incredible, its deep and extremely emotional,it touched me to the core.
THE RED GUY chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
That was touching in a way I can't describe. I felt the same myself but our love for her shines bright and shall light the path that will lead her to that place that all good cats go. I wish I was stronger, that maybe I hadn't cried but somehow the tears were right.

I'm glad you wrote this poem not me as quite frankly you are a way better writer and Tinka deserves the best.
Penumbra chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Wow, you have a lot of talent...this poem brought tears to my eyes. I love all the emotions you presented...sadness, anger, and especially at the end, a bittersweet sort of acceptance and peacefulness. I think those are all emotions that reign high during the death of a loved one. And I understand what you mean about your cat being your daemon (I loved His Dark Materials, even though unlike you, I think my daemon is only in my imagination)...I can tell that she meant a lot to you, and I can definitely relate to a lot of the stuff you wrote about in this poem. Please keep writing! And I hope you feel better soon because like someone once said, life goes on...and we heal not by forgetting but by remembering...anyway, great job!