Reviews for Stage
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Ookay, the "sappy sixth-grade fluff" thing was kinda harsh Oo; Great poem. 9/10 ( Do you think I ever give 10/10? Get real _ )

Luv ya'

TBH (unincorporated)
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Good. I like this! Just like all of your poetry that I've read!

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
Ysabell47 not signed in chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
hi MJ...this really is wonderful. I'm sorry i havent reviewed for ages, but i've had exams (gaah) and also a lot of your work recently (though exceleent) has been long, and i have the attention span of a concussed chicken.. sorry!

aaaanyway, the poem. i know this alright...people just have no idea. grrr. I especially loved the second and third stanza - the rhymescheme is superb, vaguely reminiscent (in an ironic kind of way) of a pop song chorus...and the sentiments expressed are wonderful. the truth is simple, but these days simplicity sounds trite, so people mock it. but the things said ARE true! and important! and I love this poem! thank you :)
Jason Brown chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Mmmhmmm... *Rubs chin and squints as if thinking hard when really is not*
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Hmm...hate that situation. I like the rhyming that you started with, it seemed to fit well, even as it broke down into free verse. It's good, as always.
Rini chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Really great poem, as usual, but I can't think of something so great to say for it, but I tend to do that. Thanks for the reviews, and I'm not quite sure why I had soul not sole, but I guess I had a reason for it when I wrote it. But I'm glad you liked it anyway. Thanks always, and keep up the great talent you got
Penumbra chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Wow, great poem, as usual (why am I not surprised?)...I especially love the quote "Should I smile because we're such good friends or cry because that's all we'll ever be?" Very emotional and spunky. You have so much talent...keep writing!
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
hahahaha...i love this! it's wonderful and well i can't think(that's what i get for staying up all night on friday) so i'd better stop rambling...i'll write a better when i can think
Kimi kara tegami chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Gah, I know exactly how you feel. My Mom does the exact same thing. I hate the way parents seem to do that -_-. Anyway. I liked it lots. I'm gonna go see if I can read more of your stuff!

Ja ne!