Reviews for Stars of Destiny
Primalparadox chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Story started off good but the characters and behaviour in this chapter gives the feel of a young child telling the story to his parents. Sorry you just lost me.
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 40 . 12/18/2005
I just finished reading this and I must say its very good, I enjoyed this very much!
Mibu chapter 40 . 12/9/2004
As usual, the ending was powerful and the rest of it was excellent. I finally got around to finishing reading the particular story, I started reading it who knows when. Still just as good as when I started though. I loved Shift and Gilgamesh too, both of them were as incredibly mind consuming as this, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

To sum it all up,w00t, this 0wnt.
Jon chapter 13 . 5/30/2004
A great story that I'm only stopping because it's having bad effects on my revision...
In a week's time I'll try and leave a more full review but up to now, I only have one small quibble. This is not exactly the correct chapter, but the point only just became significant. When the Space Cat teamed up with the rest of them, she did so after the big fight, in which she pretended to have escaped. The other bounty hunters left and then she proposed her plan. The flaw: the other bounty hunters think she's escaped and is now in hiding miles away, so how on Earth do they know that she's teamed up with the rest of your cast?
The rest of the story has been great so far - I look forward to finishing it!
Jon
Taa chapter 39 . 8/15/2003
What is there left to do but just...cry? Sorry I haven't been here for you in the long run. You did good, Al.
BaeWulf chapter 40 . 3/22/2003
A great ending to a great story. If you do decide on doing a sequel. I'll send you a new character or two. Because sometimes you can't stop a good story with only one saga.
HyperFalcon chapter 40 . 3/21/2003
Consider this review your first request for a sequel, Al. ;) Well done.
SeraphJewel chapter 40 . 3/12/2003
oh, yay. I just love happy endings. those Uroborus dudes suck, though. poor Sayrah! that was, like, so great! yay! i wish it weren't over. oh, well.
SeraphJewel chapter 37 . 3/1/2003
hey, what's this all about? *sulks* well, i'll impatiently await more stuff from you, cause of course you yet again caught me in interest.
Peter chapter 37 . 3/1/2003
Great work! Really looking forward to the next chapter.
SeraphJewel chapter 36 . 2/23/2003
oh, yay. i'm glad Greg got that jerk thrown in jail. hopefully he can live in peace now. go Greg!
SeraphJewel chapter 35 . 2/1/2003
yay! oh, that ending was funny! Melena is so cool! i can't wait to see what happens in part three. keep up the good work, Al!
Strikepenguin5 chapter 35 . 1/28/2003
Thank you.
SeraphJewel chapter 34 . 1/22/2003
oh... alright... cool... *blinks in amazement* man... Melena just keeps surprising me. and Emily too.
Shadow in the Night chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Great start I hope you do more with it.
101 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »