Reviews for Stars of Destiny
Taa chapter 20 . 9/20/2002
I love Sahn, Al! I think his accent is so cool. And he packs quite a punch! Hey, not to mention Greg... Exactly, no to mention. I refuse to talk about my own character! Okie-dokie. Good work!
A Kind of Magic chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Character’s full name/alias: Shadi

Gender: Male

Age: 3000 years, which translates to about 16 in human reasoning.

Species: Kitsune

Height and weight: 3'4 when on all fours, 5'11 when on his hind feet

Hair color, if any: Silver, and it's fur.

Eye color/number, if any: Blue, and two.

Basic physical description: Basically a fox who can stand on his feet, with silver fur and 7 tails.

Any additional outstanding features

Planet or country of Origin: Mars

Political affiliation: Umm...an oracle I suppose.

Brief species biography (briefly explain the species background, if not human):If you insist, a kitsune is a legendary multi-tailed fox who in this case can control fire and lightning magick.

Personal background

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Weapon of choice:

Transportation of choice:

Miscellaneous (is there anything else I should know?):
conorp chapter 18 . 9/4/2002
Yay! Wooly's backa again. Anyhow, I like the story again, maybe a bit boring, but it's coming along nicely. Next chapter will probably be good. I can't wait!
SeraphJewel chapter 18 . 9/3/2002
Jerwon: I like Wooly. Does he talk? At least he won't call me short!

SeraphJewel: Tania seems cool. And what did Cattia mean by "real sisters"?
mystlady390 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Hi Al, this is Myst_Lady. Sorry to say this but has imposed on stricter rules regarding interactive fanfics... Geez, it's seems like they

re kinda getting stricter on very fanfics.
Skylark1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Oooh, I'm impressed! I've just been reading a few chapters of this, and although I usually can't stand science fiction, this is great! (That's some very rare praise for sci-fi, from me... be happy!) You actually managed to make it interesting! Congrats!

Seeing as I'm writing an interactive fic too, I have tons of respect for you, being able to write this so eloquently. They're difficult, aren't they?

Well, got to go! Love ya!

- Skylark.
Taa chapter 14 . 8/22/2002
*grins* Heh heh heh. Yes! A glimpse into Greg's past! Soryy, I've been trying to restrain myself, but I've just gotta slip into "focus on my own character" mode! Will we ever getta find out what's so "dark" about Shift's past? You've hinted at it too many times to abandon! I'm just reminding you (like you really need it). *wink* Side note: go Sahn! Nice move, splitting them up, by the way.
Phsyco chapter 15 . 8/21/2002
Thanx for using her at all, wonderfull, the way you portrayed her
SeraphJewel chapter 14 . 8/20/2002
Jerwon: Oh, man! Now I miss my dad! *sniffle* I think I can be friends with Greg if only he'll call me by my name for once! Sheesh!

SeraphJewel: I didn't know Greg wasn't all human. (blinks in confusion)
conorp chapter 17 . 8/18/2002
Yay! Wooly's back! If only for one chapter. This will get really advanced, covering four stories at once now, but you're doing it really well!

Beaban!
Strikepenguin5 chapter 13 . 8/17/2002
Four chapters at once?

Ohhhhh, boy...

I wait in eager anticipation...
conorp chapter 13 . 8/16/2002
Well now the plot changes slightly again. Good story, can't wait to see what happens!
BobCat chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
STATS

Character’s full name/alias: Ketra Glang. Goes by "Gauntlet." Few know her real name.

Gender: Female

Age: 24

Species: Human/Klindat hybrid

Height and weight: 5'9, 150 lbs

Hair color, if any: Aqua

Eye color/number, if any: 2 eyes, purple

Creator (if an android):

Basic physical description: Her auqa hair runs down to the small of her back. Is pretty by most standards, but not a flawless beauty. Bears a scar upon her right cheek that runs horizontal. Usually wears a fairly skin-tight jumpsuit with some ceramic armor attached in certain vital areas.

Any additional outstanding features (like extra arms, a tail, etc.): Beyond color of eyes and hair, is a standard human.

Planet or country of Origin: Isn't saying

Political affiliation (are they a mercenary? A trader? A diplomat? A nuisance? What?): Freelance mercenary. Generally works as a bodyguard, but is currently unemployed.

Brief species biography (briefly explain the species background, if not human): A forgotten race whose name is unpronouncable by most humanoid tounges, the Old Ones began to colonize the galaxy eons before the first human learned that you could make your own fire. In fact, as fossilized remains show that they were very close to baseline humans in appearance, it is speculated that Earth and many other planets with humanoid natives were colonies that were abandoned for reasons unknown. A great cataclysm whiped out the Old Ones, leaving only the occasional ruin to mark their existence.

Personal background (give a brief but specific biography of the character. Is there anything in particular I should know about them?): Gantlet was a fairly normal girl on a planet well removed from the major sectors of the galaxy. When she was 12, one day she stumbled upon the most complete Old One ruin to date, an automated training facility. The advanced AI running the facility, upon determining that she was of Old One descent, activated a few automated responses. She was immediatly trapped within the facility, with the somewhat haywire computer training her in the most rigorous regimen in an attempt to make her a Knight, the Old One's name for the warrior caste. After three years, she finally escaped the machine's clutches and returned to the surface. What she found weren't relieved relatives, however. Instead, an alien empire with technology more advanced than her planet's had landed, slaughtered every last one of the inhabitants and established their own colonies. In a rage, Gauntlet slew every last one of the aliens. She stole one of their ships, which was from another Old One stockpile that they had discovered, and went into the galaxy at large to make her living. She opted for the path of the mercanary, and she has earned herself a reputation as a bounty hunter and/or bodygaurd.

Strengths: Very self reliant (not by choice, mind you), and skilled in a several varieties of martial arts, supplemented by her above human abilities. On some planets, her reputation is such that she can cow entire groups of attackers without launching any attack.

Weaknesses: Is slow to trust, and still bears many emotional scars from her trials. Also, lacks direction for the most part, which is why she became a mercenary. Somewhat emotionless, believes that opening up to others is just asking for pain. On some level, she's looking for a cause worth fighting for, though her concoius mind isn't really aware of this.

Weapon of choice: What she refers to as a "power gauntlet." It is of Old One manufacture. It is mounted upon her right arm and is powered by her own life energy. Through a round hole, he can project just about any shape she can imagine, but she usually just shapes the energy as a lightsaber-esque blade. It can also be used as a blaster when need be. Humans can't use the weapon for very long, as it would drain them dry, but that extra bit of something in her DNA gives her hours of continuous use.

Transportation of choice: The Spector, a small, one-man fighter. Some special modifications allow it to outrun most other ships, and a triple array of lasers and an antique 30mm gattling gun give her enough firepower to punch through the armor of anything that can catch her.

Miscellaneous (is there anything else I should know?): I think she would make a good fairly main character.
SeraphJewel chapter 13 . 8/16/2002
Jerwon: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't wanna go with Greg! (sulks)

SeraphJewel: I thought "Whatever sinks your boat" was funny. I would be so thrilled if Stone showed up but it's okay if you don't use him. I'm just happy to read this!
Vance chapter 12 . 8/15/2002
I'd like to respectfully modify my submission, one primary evil character AKA Ilyich Brokolof.

The reason for this change is quite simple I looked at that list of characters "accepted so far" and it appears that besides the three characters you inserted yourself, Mr. Brokolof would be the ONLY evil character. I had designed him assuming SOME other people would also submit evil guys, but it appears NO ONE did. Since that is the case, Brokolof needs to change, do you not agree?

1st change: Instead of being a Commander, I would promote him to Colonel, or even General. Commanders simply do not have the kind of push needed to get the job done.

2nd change: His network in the Russian Intelligence Agency will have to deepen, it can't be a passing knowledge of a few agents, he needs to have SOURCES there now.

3rd change: Please make him REAL for pity's sake. I chose Brokolof because he was the realest bad guy in my series, he had a real beef against the good guy and he had all kinds of sides to him. Please don't make him Dr. Evil, flesh him out a bit and give him some personality (I wouldn't have cared if he was just another bad guy but as one of the apparently quite few major antagonists he needs to be something more than a cookie cutter saturday morning cartoon villian).

I would respectfully request that Brokolof be given the "Redwing" title (the story behind his gaining that title is complex, suffice it to say in my own series he had quite a few run-ins with the CIA and they dubbed him Redwing, for reasons that would take too long to explain). My other character, the sniper dude, I care almost nothing for so he can die 2 paragraphs into a chapter if you so desire, but I'd like to see Brokolof alive to the end or at least somewhere near the end.

One thing I would NOT like to see is Brokolof "converting" to the good side. Suffice it to say, the Brokolof I took pains to create would never convert; he's far too self-centered to. However, that does NOT mean he can't help the good guys occassionally, just make sure everything he does benefits him in some way.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »