Reviews for Stars of Destiny
Aira chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
P.S. Cat is a good guy
Fernalidana chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
(head is spinning) warn me next time you do something like that! this is really good thus far and... well, hat's off to whoever convinced you to do it.
Aria chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
I'll just say that I want my character to be a kind of main character (if that's alright).

STATS

blue-grey

Creator (if an android):

none

Basic physical description:

She wears a pair of worn jeans (there never seems to be an end to her supply of them) with one leg cutoff, the leg that is covered is covered with scars from intense third degree burns, a black tank top, a black leather jacket, there is another burn scar (not as serious) on her left arm, her hair goes to mid neck lenght (it is layered around her head so it isn't all exactly the same length), and she sometimes wears a hat for Ray's Bargain Parts (space ship parts). There is a jagged scar that starts over her left eye, goes over her nose and ends under her right eye. Burn scars appear on her stomach and back also.

Any additional outstanding features (like extra arms, a tail, etc.)

A machanical part is on her neck that allows her to connect to her ship or a computer

Planet or country of Origin:

The Tatania (a smuggling ship)

A pilot, nuisance, and mercenary

Brief species biography (briefly explain the species background, if not human):

none

Cat was involved in an accident on Earth with a pilot training school at the age of 11 (before that she traveled on the smuggling ship with her parents) right after she got her piloting license. An engine that she had been working on was rigged with explosives. It blew up as she ran to warn someone (she had not rigged it) and as a result she recieved sever burns and a cut across her face from a flying engine part. There wer 23 deaths and over 62 injurys. She was blamed for the disaster and had a bounty put on her head (hint). She escaped to Saturn Space Station 02 after stealing her father's ship. The nickname Space Cat was given to her by the police and the government because she was never caught when she went into space.

Strengths:

She is a quick thinker and is even faster on her feet. She is a pro pilot in any conditions (on planets, in space, etc.)

Weaknesses:

She physically isn't strong ,and she fails to take all options into account. She fears falling (not heights).

Weapon of choice:

a laser barreta style gun, anti aircraft gun, or her ships weapons

Transportation of choice:

The Tatania, her hover bike, or a regular motorcycle

Miscellaneous (is there anything else I should know?):

Snakes are not her fav. animal. She has a Class A license, and she does smuugle goods (like father like daughter)

Sorry I made it so long:)
conorp chapter 2 . 6/11/2002
I'm trying something different. I'm not usually a sci-fi fan, but you're writing this, so it can't be too bad. And I'll submit a character as well, but you don't have to use it...

Character’s full name/alias: Woolyford the First

Gender: Male

Age: 2 years

Species: genetically enhanced ram (part grizzly bear, cheetah, and human)

Height and weight: 4’ exactly 100 lbs. exactly

Hair color, if any: very light grey wool

Eye color/number, if any: depends on mood

Red: angry

Blue: friendly

Green: tired

Grey: sad

Creator (if an android): I don’t know if this applies here, but just some stupid random scientists that didn’t know what they were doing.

Basic physical description: a sheep that was cloned and also enhanced with other animal genes. Basically has the strength of a grizzly, speed of a cheetah, speech and a little bit of the intelligence of humans. Has very light grey wool, and great big black horns.

Any additional outstanding features (like extra arms, a tail, etc.)

Planet or country of Origin: Earth

Political affiliation (are they a mercenary? A trader? A diplomat? A nuisance? What?): Scavenger

Brief species biography (briefly explain the species background, if not human): Made in some lab on Earth. Like said above, exhibits the characteristics of other species added to its gene pool.

Personal background (give a brief but specific biography of the character. Is there anything in particular I should know about them?) Woolyford stays on planets and survives by scavenging. Will board ships to get to other planets to find more food. Unlike herbivorous sheep, it can also eat other things, like meat and garbage.

Strengths: Can alter his DNA through extreme mental focus (for a sheep) posseses strength and speed greater than most humans. Isn’t very aggressive and only fights when provoked.

Weaknesses: tends to act before thinking. Thinks he is strong enough to take on anything.

Weapon of choice: Tends to go with his grizzly bear portion of his DNA

Transportation of choice: His own feet, unless he’s planet-hopping

Miscellaneous (is there anything else I should know?):

When it comes to good or bad, is pretty much neutral. Believes he is independent, though in truth relies on other races for food and transportation. Sometimes just takes everything as it comes, and other times tries to plan ahead, just depends on which genes are in control at the time.

Put him in a major role if you wish, if not, doesn’t bother me that much either.

Beaban!
Taa chapter 2 . 6/10/2002
I LOVE IT! Al, you're wonderful! I can't explain how happy I am! Really. Oh, I can't wait to see the next chapter! My gosh, I love you! (Well, as much as one can "love" another whom they've never really met in person...) It's absolutely awesome and Gregory is just...perfect! I'd hug you if I could. XD
Brian chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Character’s full name/alias: Sahn "Auto23" JJ Runtharee

Gender: male

Age: 19

Species: Kobrian

Height and weight: 1 foot 8 pounds

Hair color, if any: bald

Eye color/number, if any: two eyes, black pupils, red irises

Creator (if an android): none

Basic physical description: short and muscular; tan skin; short, sharp claws; extremely long, sharp teeth (like Venom from Spider-Man)

Any additional outstanding features: three fingers on each hand, two toes on each foot; two arms, two legs (humanoid); comparatively huge, golden-colored angel wings which he can use to fly; three, parallel slash scars across his chest

Planet or country of Origin: his planet is an asteroid used as a planet that is very rough and rugged and barren; it's called Kobran

Political affiliation (are they a mercenary? A trader? A diplomat? A nuisance? What?): warrior

Brief species biography (briefly explain the species background, if not human): The Kobrians were the first species to evolve on their planet which is now near 867 trillion years old. From the beginning, they were typically a rather aggressive race, but remarkably, few wars erupted. Their aggression tends to be more personally directed and nationalism for their own territories is low. All Kobrians are generally strong, even though they are very small. Rarely in their history are records kept in detail, so they don't have all the knowledge of their past as humans do, but they are very advanced regardless. They have developed various forms of travel, including on land, water, through the air, and underground. In fact, they are now beginning to perfect a new method of instantaneous transport through molecular manipulation. They are fairly isolated in the universe, though recently (in the last few centuries) many have traveled abroad to escape the crowded lifestyle their large population causes throughout Kobran.

Personal background (give a brief but specific biography of the character. Is there anything in particular I should know about them?): his parents were killed in a war as civilian casualties when he was 16, so he became a warrior to avenge them; once, on a foreign planet, he was traveling alone when he came upon a native warrior that attacked him, giving him his scars on his chest with a pitchfork-like weapon; he travels from planet to planet seeking a new life for himself where he can devote his time to training for battle; he is ready to fight whenever the time comes and will attack whoever opposes him with an angry vengeance

Strengths: physically strong; has high endurance; aerial agility

Weaknesses: ground agility; water/rain

Weapon of choice: beam whip that charges for more power by squeezing the handle (the harder you squeeze, the more powerful the force of the attack); it also can unleash a ball of energy as a weapon if charged for 30 seconds or more and directed forward, hitting the ground to release the ball

Transportation of choice: wings; teleport; walk

Miscellaneous (is there anything else I should know?): inhales carbon dioxide, exhales oxygen; can regenerate wings if severed; doesn't require kidneys
Captain Obvious2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Character’s full name/alias: Zatore Esgaroth Thrindale AKA Zet

Gender: male

Age: 23

Species: elf

Height and weight: 5'4 and 130 lbs.

Hair color, if any: platinum blond

Eye color/number, if any: two eyes, pale green eyes (almost gray)

Creator (if an android): none

Basic physical description: slender build, spiky hair, soft facial features, fair skin, and average eyebrows, clean shaven

Any additional outstanding features (like extra arms, a tail, etc.): pointed ears, both ears completely lined with loop earrings

Planet or country of Origin: second dimension Earth

Political affiliation (are they a mercenary? A trader? A diplomat? A nuisance? What?): bounty hunter

Brief species biography (briefly explain the species background, if not human): lived on Earth in parallel dimension and developed almost exactly the same as humans with less war and more personal fighting

Personal background (give a brief but specific biography of the character. Is there anything in particular I should know about them?): His family was wealthy and they lived reasonably old-fashioned, raising horses and such. But, when he was20, his home was randomly ransacked by space pirates and his entire family; his mother, father, and two younger sisters; was killed. The lone survivor, he made a vow to avenge his family's deaths and he became a bounty hunter, seeking out all those who opposed the law. Later, though, he began taking money to go on missions to kill people. While hunting down one of his family's murderers, he came upon a wormhole in space and was accidentally transported through it to Earth's dimension. Since then, he has started a life in his new dimension, continuing his missions as a bounty hunter. He has settled on the now decaying and criminally corrupted Earth.

Strengths: has excellent long-distance firing aim, very good at tracking people

Weaknesses: very short-tempered, afraid of horses

Weapon of choice: long-range blaster canon

Transportation of choice: hover-bike

Miscellaneous (is there anything else I should know?): none

He's mostly bad and a major role?
Taa chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
I see you're getting some reviews now. That's great! Anyway, basically all I'm saying is I just realized you have that nice note at the bottom of your chapter about extra character stuff, so I'm gonna go ahead and "finish" my application. Really, all I need to say is I would Love it if my character (Gregory aka "Shift") would be in a major role! Plus, he's mostly good, but y'know...nobody's perfect, least of all him. Plus, I would prefer if he didn't die. This is all said in the highest hopes of actually getting "cast" in your story, but if not, c'est la vie. Oh yeah, and if you need another character, I'd be happy to try and create one for you. Just ask. That's all I've got now. Bye!
Peter1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Character’s full name/alias: Dana Withers

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Species: Human, modified with prolong

Height and weight: 5'8", slender (120-130lbs)

Hair color, if any: dark brown hair, midback in single braid

Eye color/number, if any: grey-blue

Basic physical description: 5'8", slender, dark brown hair braided down to midback. Clothes, black jacket and pants (spacer style similiar to that in Babylon 5 when they broke away from Earth), black boots up to lower calves. Always carries a toolkit, and an energy pistol (at least one)

Any additional outstanding features (like extra arms, a tail, etc.) - empathically bonded to a venemous flying snake or another dangerous type of venom spitting reptile.

Planet or country of Origin: Spacer, adopted when parents were killed early in life.

Wandering student/mercenary of fortune. Takes jobs and causes she likes for at least a couple of years. Neutral in politics, but if there was a Star Trek Federation, she would be in favor of most of its major guidelines. Fairly well off, between her own money she made and some emergency funds her mother set aside in case.

Personal background (give a brief but specific biography of the character. Is there anything in particular I should know about them?) At an early age, her parents were killed in a raid by pirates. Soon afterwards, she was taken in by a friend of the family who is rather unusual to say the least. Mercenary Admiral/governer, covert ops person, nearly immortal, person who is in power in a rather large space fleet, that describes her adopted mother. While her mother encouraged her to learn what she could in schools to have a normal life, space called her in desires to have a FTL craft of her own by her 13th birthday. And her mother at least compromised to prevent her from being spoiled. Learn and work on a merchant ship for two years, then get a repairable ship. Dana did. Afterwards, her mother did live up to the bargain and got her a spacecraft. Between school and a life, she had adventures and takes jobs she likes.

Strengths: She's been experienced about ships and mercenary skills since a young age. Also, in an emergency or advice, she can call her mother about needing help. The semi-sentient snake empathically bonded to her can be a plus in certain situations and a minus in others

Weaknesses: Young and inexperienced about some things that don't have to do with spacecraft, mercenaries, bounty hunting, or fighting. Tends to be more than a bit impulsive about things or causes she feels are right, and a bit stubborn about asking for help.

Weapon of choice: Two energy pistols and an stunbaton. But she prefers to have her starships weapons speak for her when possible.

Transportation of choice: StingRay Blastboat from Star Wars, or similiar style craft. Miscellanous supplies onboard including trade items, survival items, etc. Fast (at least in sublight (FTL is average)), manuverable, about 25m long and able to land and planets. The ship heavily armed with two energy weapons, ion cannons, and missles or photon torpedoes. Though the missles or photon torpedoes aren't the maximum carried on the craft (those cost money). Surface craft is a hovercycle.

Miscellaneous (is there anything else I should know?): Currently searching for a missing person who is her next assignment.

She's on the side of good, though she wanders into that grey area at times.

Hope my character can help you some. If possible, I like her to have a pretty major role.

*****
Gary Warchola chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Character’s full name/alias: Diana

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Species: Formally human now dragon enhanced

Height and weight: 5 ft abd 130 ibs

Hair color, if any: red

Eye color/number, if any: green

Creator (if an android):

Basic physical description: She is somewhat short and she is slender. Her face is oval shaped and she is strong and flexible.

Any additional outstanding features (like extra arms, a tail, etc.): When she gets mad sometimes she will get a few dragon features example wings, dragon eyes ect

Planet or country of Origin: Earth

Political affiliation (are they a mercenary? A trader? A diplomat? A nuisance? What?): A refugee

Brief species biography (briefly explain the species background, if not human):

Personal background (give a brief but specific biography of the character. Is there anything in particular I should know about them?): She was enlisted in a society of futuristic mages when she was traveling in deep space her ship stopped on an earth-like planet she went into a cave. Inside of this cave were thousands of crystals unfortunatly the cave fell in and she was trapped in there for several months. Over this time the energy's of the crystals kept her alive but they mutated her into something dragon-like because this happened to be the burial place of dragons. When she finally escaped the cave she was still human but had some dragon characteristics; because of this her people were frightened and banished her.

Strengths: Breathes fire and super strength. She can fly and swim like dragons can. She can speak to dragons and read energies and minds. Some tele-kinesis.

Weaknesses: She has a golden scale on her ankle where someone could take the scale of and stab her there and wound or kill her

Weapon of choice: spears

Transportation of choice: run, fly walk, swim or tele-port. Sometimes takes space transports.

Miscellaneous (is there anything else I should know?): She is kind but a little bitter after her experiences. She doesn't trust the opposite sex until she falls in love some point in the story.
W.C. Fenwick chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Character’s full name/alias: Sayrah Antonnanise DelaAncravienetta

Gender:Female

Age:328

Species:Eternenenite (human)

Height and weight:8 ft tall and 270 lbs-Very thin and tall like a willow

Hair color, if any:White

Eye color/number, if any:Dark Green to pale Green

Basic description:Wears a Drk green velvet dress, Tall Old looking and Very thin with angular features...Tends to turn green when touching water...Long bony nimble fingers, Also has an active green stone in a broach and the base of her chest...Levitates and has no use for food...She was originally 2 inches tall...She is the chosen peace keaper of the earth...She also speaks through song...She is always singing, never found not in Music and not near earth...Also has Psychic powers and only for the use of good. Has 16 Arms like an India God...But she is not at all a Godess!

Planet or country of Origin:Earth

Political affiliation:Peace Keeper

Brief species biography (briefly explain the species background, if not human):A species driven from "The Spirits" when the Final War occured...Little did the scientists know about this divergance of species after the Earth had been Reversed...The extreme time lapse caused a human for that generation to give birth to the Eternenenites...Humans that grow as plant and human spirits...They live for as long as their dedicated forest, marsh, or what have you, lives. Their broach stones are originals given to them from the "Original Generation"...In order to pass their spirit to the next desendent they must give up their own spirit...However, the new generation will only have one memory from all of the generations that had it's spirit befor then. They can not heal wounds or sickness unless they give up one of their arms...In each arm their is a sead that is placed on a human that has sickness or has been wounded, the person will immediately heal however they will be ultimately connected to the Eternenenite...And must serve the forest in which the Eternenenite presides. An Eternenite will grow a new arm every time the spirit is passed. If the Eter. Spiritplaces it's broach stone in the ocean a 2 new parts of the earth will grow from the ocean and will give the earth two more forests with two new Eter. Spirits, with two new broach stones...However the old spirit will become an eter. gohst and will haunt the two new forests. May only leave the eter.'s forest or what have you when a war has ended..And they may only leave their forest for 24 hrs.

Transportation of choice:Sound