Reviews for How to become an evil overlord
krystalpendragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
LOL! mesa likey! ...man...it's a shame this wasn't around in my day... i had to do it the old fashioned way and make up failed plans to conquer the world... and that darn hero got me every time... _~ that is until i finally got rid of him! *laughs maniacaly* however if this brings any competion i will not only have to off them but you as well for inspiring them... i am the only one to get rid of the hero! hahaha! *laughs maniacaly*
Later
neermore chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
do i detect a hint of an evil overlord list here?
very good essay, but i would add that my personal favorite way to take over the world is to save money by saving 20% on holiday shipping at , then masquerade as the hero, win the people's affection, form internet groups so that all the smart people are with you, hand out candy to win the hearts of the next generation, get voted into public office, take over the UN, promise freedom to the people of communist nations if they'll rise against their government and join me, buy out the free enterprise nations, convince everybody that i've been visited by the angel gabriel and told that the meaning of Jesus's sermon on the mount was mistaken-my birth name was actually the greek word for 'meek,' and therefore i shall inherit the earth, and once i have gained absolute power, claim the title of 'cruel empress of terra and surrounding planets,' and then retire to an obscure part of australia. there i will be quite happy as a figurehead for my one world government, but no one will try to kill me, cos i'm only a figurehead! if anyone sees any flaws in this plan, please email me at '.
thanks!
Tenika D chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
LOL - very amusing. I like.

*loud, maniacal laughter and a lightning flash*

Tenika Dargan (TD The Insane)
DIEDELETED chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
LOL! Thanks! I needed a good laugh- and my computer teacher is staring at me funny. We are supposed to be reading :P Write another one of these on: how to be a goth would you? :P MAH HA HA!
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
*crazed, maniacal laugh*

omg...that was HILARIOUS! So great. Don't add another chapter, it's perfect as a one-shot deal in my opinion...definitely on my faves list!

-Beth
Lunar Vampire chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
It was good,not really informative,I like the cult idea though,and this review is coming from a almost expert on another chapter on what cloths to wear or something and keep up the good work.
MysteriousSunset chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
*clasps Staff of Evilness protectively* Very good, I have my army of elves up and running, and my Fortress of Darkness and Flame is hidden in *incoherent speech*. Yes, and don't forget the Gondola of Shadows and the Chariot of Flame. I am an evil overlord, you may bow if you wish. *crickets chirp* Or not. I found this intresting and informing, although I would keep my dungeons well lit, in case someone tries to escape, can't have them hiding in shadows now. Well done!
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Hmm hmm, lackey... lying... *pauses to sharpen pencil* Maniacal laugh... hmm... ahem... MWAHAHAHAHA-urg... damn fly... *cough cough* I dunno about that last part, though; I mean, politics? *shivers at the word* Even us fledgling EOs have lines we won't cross... ;) Great stuff, man. Keep on writin!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
That was very informative. Thank you. I've also found that a charming personality as well as an ability to give orders is essential for becoming an evil overlord. People are willing to go along with anything if you say it the right way. This also helps keep the credit card companies off your back while you stockpile armies and weapons of mass destruction.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
HAHAHAHHA! *laughs uncontrobally* I LOVE THIS! IT'S HILIARIOUS! it's wonderful! i give it 99 red balloons!
PhantomFox chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
narrows her eyes. Yes I see. Its all so clear now. Perhaps Ravin and me should run for political office. I also understand why, no matter how stupid, Van never dies. I found your fic very informative. However I perfer to think of ourselves as ? well something other than overlords. Overlords just sound so archaic and risqué.

Well I thought your fic was amusing. As always, I luv Raven. See ya.
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
OMG that is so funny! *falls over laughing maniacally* I've gotta use this. You make it sound like the most everyday thing, it's like "Conquest for Dummies" or something! I love it! I adore it! *laughs wickedly again* I love your little jokes that you put in there, too (like Martha Stewart being a 'fellow evil overlord' lol). Just because I like this so much, I'll have to put this in, though: you put "critisism" but it's spelled "criticism" at the end; and in the middle you put "populous" where it should be "populace." This does not take away from the guide, but I thought I'd point it out because things like this should be perfect by definition. :) lol _~ I love this, I love it I love it to the infinitieth power. :) Keep it up! ~MJ