Reviews for Untamed Magic
FairyOfDeath chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
my god that is the most fucking hlarious thing ive ever read!
JetStar chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
In-tah-resting. Very in-tah-resting. Luv it so far.
Angelina Willow chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Kik $$ story. I love the personalities of your characters. Some of the story I think could be better if it weren't so casual. Not that that's bad because it's fun and easy to read and put's a reader into the story but at times the story seems to dip a little and looses some of its suspense. Overall it's really good, really original and very 've heard this before but please please please write more.
Heart4Luv chapter 7 . 2/27/2003
yay! u finally updated! woo hoo! *does happy dance* awesome stuff dude, but u gotta update sooner! as in tomorrow! now now now! peace out
wacka dkid chapter 7 . 2/26/2003
god she swears alot.i like it. i would swear some more right now but i dont really want to find out if these things have the annoying email that is sent when you swear. yep say hello to oh.. lets check the kermit watch, yep 3 in the morning! yay! great story. selens the coolest.-kris
Heart4Luv chapter 6 . 12/28/2002
Wow! this is such an awesome story and i'm sooo into it now! i can't wait to find out what's going to happen to 'yo'...

how often do you update? i love your style of writing... it's really realistic and fun to read... keep up the good work!
Crystal Teardrop chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
This is another GREAT vampire story! (I love vamp stories!) u are such a great author, u kno that?
Darke Angel chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
wow... great story! but could you... um... sorta make it more interesting? right now nothing much's happening in the story(no offense meant!) - no fights, arguments, blood and gore (kidding) etc.

i like selene, particularly her personality and attitude... _

aniwae... write more and write soon! and the longer the chapter, the better! (sorry if i sound overbearing...)
author without a name chapter 5 . 9/3/2002
write more write more WRITE MOOOOOOOOOORE!... *growls and paces room snarling at un-updated story*
author without a name chapter 5 . 8/12/2002
me want more and me want it noooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*throws a hissy fit*
Lizzie B chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Is Becca regestered with the PSNA? Lol, just kidding. I like this story, it's got a real zest to it.
Red Cinnamon chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
Hey! Thank you so much for checking in on my fanfiction every time I update! I thought it was so nice, I had to come and repay the favor. Your stuff is awsome! You have really good ideas! So original!
Azalai chapter 5 . 7/31/2002
HAHAHA! I AM THE JELLO QUEEEEEEEEEEEN! *maniacal cackling* Oh wait, no, excuse me, *clears throat and throws back head, cackling evilly* I AM THE FUDGE QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! Jello is my enemy and will stop at nothing to rid his lands of the evil fudge empire! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! GO GET HIM FUDGLETS! *fudglets squish off towards the jello army, Azalai the Fudge queen cackles* Take that Cyrus the Jello king! You'll never run me off my own land! !

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr...*coughs embarrassedly* Uh, yeah. I'm sorta really hyper right now because I just watched Resident Evil the movie, and I LOFFED IT! No, not like, not love, LOFF! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! *turns blue from lack of air, passes out*

Tom: Oooooooookaaaaaaaay, now that Azalai is gone, I can review your story!

George: What about me?

Chris: And me!

Damien: And just because I sleep a lot doesn't mean that I don't like Shadow's stories! Honestly...insensitive...

Tom: Whatever, Damien, go sulk or something, I'M the main guy here!

Azalai: OKAY! What were we talking about?

Tom: Azalai! You're up!

Azalai: Tom! Why're you here? Scat, the nice normal people don't want to hear you! *points to the rest of the guys* And you too!

Guys:*grumbles, walks out*

Oooooookaaaaay, I think I'll actually review now! Hey, Forest sounds like a hottie. _ Write more soon please!

-azalai

P.S.- I asked elyse-sierra this as well...you got nething to cure some lazy muses?
Jia chapter 5 . 7/30/2002
It just gets better and better
Jia chapter 4 . 7/30/2002
really cool story but,

where's the fifth chapter, I want it now!