Reviews for Destiny's Blossom
Daystar Searcher chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This was excellent, a very poignant example of yearning held back by fear. You know, this could be an inspiration for a Picard/Crusher fanfic...hm...
Aesthete chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
i loved this poem...it was really beautiful n touched me right here *points to her heart* ...yep you really really write well...n my u have written loads...must go read the others...
TorturedSoul1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
That is a really lovely idea! And so sad ... beautifully written. :)
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
;_; *cries pitifully* THAT'S TERRIBLE! Not the poem, but it's so sad! Oh that would be majorly lousy! *wails again*

Beautiful poem, however. :) Wonderfully fairytale-like and mythical and magical and all that jazz. :) I dunno what to say! It was wonderful! I wish it hadn't ended so very terribly, though. :( Poor little flower. *hugs it* lol _ Great job! This is one of my favorites of yours! MJ
Jade6 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
This is amazingly good... It makes me want to go and find the story that inspired you and read it... it had such a sad ending though... oh, well - most love stories do have sad ends don't they? Must go and read more of your poetry! )
Aidlyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Very good, it should be turned into a story, then it would be great! (not that it isn't already, it's simply wonderful) I like it, I love it, WRITE MORE!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
omg, that's beautiful and so sad, and wow, really good
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
you should make a story on this one! but it's also pretty good as a poem...i just love tragic, angsty, romantic things! ;)

btw, St. Tail IS pretty good!