Reviews for Thrilled To Be Loved By You
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
This isn't bad at all. I like the "I threw love away and you threw it back" line the best. The rhyming scheme in the chorus confused me, but then again, it doesn't have to rhyme, so it doesn't matter.

OOh, Hindu. I don't know much about Hindu. I'll have to look it up . . .

LOL, in reference to your review of Wonder, not being realistic doesn't bother me (I'm the one with all the fantasy stories). But in any story, extreme coincidences can make it seem fake. It wasn't that big of a problem with your story, but I thought I'd point it out. Of course I won't stop reading; I really like the story! I guess after a few reviews I just run out of compliments and go for a critique instead.
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
very sweet, nice song..i'd like to hear it out-loud.i think you should write what you feel written! _ i'm sorry i didn't get to it sooner! ~*~IceAngel~*~

p.s. by the by thanks for reviewing my storys! E-mail me anytime you fell like it!
letylyf chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
, this is fantastic. It is so accurate, and kind of applies to my life right now *grin*

I love it. really sweet, and touching, and. so true.

Plus you really have a gift for writing poetry. This is incredible. I will read more of your stuff when I find the time (ie, never :(. at least, it seems like never lol)
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
"I threw love away and you threw it back". That's my favorite line. Great song.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
wow...great song! moving and sweet! i like it! keep writing!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This was so romantic! If only all love could be this pure and inspiring, lol. This one would make a really good song!

Jade
Dawn I. Cambridge chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Good but the one below it was better...
weelilwolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
yea! clap, clap! great song!

weelilwolf
Val Mora chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
It's so happy! *gives plushies to Carter Tachikawa* And it's so amazing! Jeesh, you ought to make up melodies to these and record them! _ Instant hits, I tell you! I really like it. _
LadyHeartbreaker-05 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Your song is really great. I loved it!
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
A sweet but slightly depressing song. ( I heard an acoustic guitar in my head while reading this- is that the right instrument? o.o Anyways, well done!
Sora Ishida chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Hey! I was just wondering...could I possibly use this song for my demo tape? All my songs seem so...weird. I LOVE this song! It's GREAT!

Love,

Sora Ishida

Magdalen chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
the end completes it really well and i like it a lot