Reviews for She
SanguineRomance chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
That's very good. I like that it is short, as you convey so much in so few words. Great job!
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I love your writing. Please continue to write.
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I'm not really in the mood to write good reviews right now so just basically letting you know I read it! Keep writing! _ JMBunny
Mariposa Farfalla Borboleta Papillon Basisrecheneinheit chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
::tugs at her chin:: Hmmm, interesting.
RonWeasleyFan chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
That is kewl, Madd Spammer! ! ! ! ! ! Thanx for reviewing a lot of my stories, I appreciate it! I posted a couple a new ones...
Jennifer Ever Zero chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
Reminds me of an old enemy of mine, we go back a long way. You have such a way of saying things (and of walking in my shoes, believe it or not). I love that...I'll be looking for more.
JoKeR chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
Um, I feel the same way, (except of course the last line) Anyways, this is a great short poem, it is something that should be thought of when looking at someone you care for... (Strangely, (not to actually advertise or anything) but I had just written something like this down, and I had typed it, and saved it under the same name as yours under original story, and I express the same feelings...) Anyways, this is a great poem, very vivid in what is really so little of being there in anything, it makes it so the reader can imagine things that you have that are not put into words.