Reviews for At Seventeen
neomaxizoomdweebie chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I love this song more than anything, and your poem goes beautifully with it. :) I was worried at first that it might be some kind of rip-off of the lyrics. I'm sorry I even thought that-it's a great poem.
Tom chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Wow. I really liked it
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
It's pretty good!
Celest Covax chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
I liked that very much, so much truth to it. I, like a lot of the others, have not heard the song, but I loved what you created. Great talent, sweetheart. (God, I can be so inarticulate at times, I hope you get my point, which is I love your work) You're on my favorite authors list, if you didn't already know. (and there aren't many up there.)
Midnyteraven chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
The original was one of my favotite songs when I was in jr. high. I really like your version, it's just as good, if not better than the original! You are really talented!
Stolz chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Very well written, the end tied it together very nicely eh. Love the metaphors and imagry, well put together and thought out. Keep writting. :.

CANADA RULES YEA !

(especially Toronto)
Meritaton chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
this is very good! if you continue writing like this, you'll be the favorite author of lots of people here, not only of me... I haven't heard the song you mentioned, but the poem is beautiful.
Chibbi chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
i like this alot
chibbi chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Really good, i have never heard the song before, but i really like what you have done here.
Dark Chaos chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Very profound. I'm not sure that I can understand it, but I like it. If I had more room, it would go in my favorites list.

Thanks For Reviewing Crawling,

Dark Chaos
SecondQueen chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
This is really good. Please keep writing :)