Reviews for Blood And Glass
Noyze chapter 16 . 4/28/2003
Cute chapter :) Can't wait for the next. Good luck in your exams :-D
Andehshun chapter 16 . 4/9/2003
No... It stopped.. but why!

I hadn't read it for a while because.. Stopped going to the site. But when I came, I clicked it open and was absorbed back into the story.

I love the way you write.. I wish my detail and description were that good.. Bah. I just suck at writing, hmph.. I should try and DRAW something.. Yea, like that would work.

Anyway, keep writing whenever you get the chance.

-Sorry for the review delay. I didn't want to make any reviews until I got to the last chapter you wrote. D Too absorbed!
Dream Angel chapter 16 . 3/3/2003
As always, this was wonderful! I love how Jonathan and Miette are getting along; I can't wait to see more of them! Like always, I loved the writing style. I was just hoping there was more! I'm glad to hear that there will be more in the next chapter. Write more-and soon!
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Your write so beautifully! Every detail is so elegant and graceful, hanging in a complex world. I really like this. I hope you have a good reason for her to be so eager to jump though, when she could just have turned herself in. She must have done something really bad, although she didn't sound like a bad person.

Thank you for your review of Wonder! I'm an atheist too, but you're right; that's almost exactly what I was doing, or calling out to a deeper part of human subconcious. I can't believe you understood my poetry so well! :)
Zinic chapter 16 . 2/19/2003
Incredible story really, the amount of emotion writen in your stories captivates me every time. It's a quality you don't normally find in others. Great job, don't stop! :)
Arietti Can't log in right now chapter 16 . 2/19/2003
*grins* YAY! They're finally makin' up! *laughs* Guy threw up in his g/f's handbag..hahaha! I'm glad to read this! Still waitin' for yer new one, ya know, but I like this one alot! Keep it up, and I'll keep workin' on mine! *smile* Have a nice day!

~Ari
Carter Tachikawa chapter 16 . 2/17/2003
Oh, a Jon and Miette scene. *claps happily* I was hoping to see one of these soon! Anyway, another great job. I'm running out of things to say, lol. Do keep on writing this. I will try to work on the next chappy of "Jaws" soon. Good job. Keep it up.~CT
Zinic chapter 15 . 2/12/2003
About time FF let me on long enough to read the latest! Can't say much more than wow. Keep it up!
Dream Angel chapter 15 . 2/10/2003
You always have to end it in a cliff hanger, don't you? Oh well, you know I loved it anyway! This chapter was magnificent, just like the rest of 'em. I can't wait to hear more!

So. Are Jonathan and Miette going to make up? I certainly hope so! Write more soon!
Arietti chapter 15 . 1/28/2003
OOOOOOHHHH YEAH! New characters New characters! I'm workin' on my next chapter, don't worry! *laughs* You just keep 'em comin'! I'm thinkin' about checkin' out those other people's fics that are reviewin' yers...they got some flasy titles, ya? (*grins*) Keep it comin', it's gettin' better and better!

~Ari
Cryptic Insanity chapter 15 . 1/27/2003
Yay,chapter fifteen,woohoo!Take your time reviewing,but not with updating!

What's going to happen now?Is he gonig to lose his temper?
Carter Tachikawa chapter 15 . 1/26/2003
Okay, okay, I'm working on "Jaws"! Anyway, I'm so happy you updated this! I'm in such a good mood now! (lol, I'm probably scaring you) Okay, very nice chapter. Loved the end especially. Glad to see them together again. Keep writing.

~CT
Zinic chapter 14 . 1/26/2003
To prove how much I was in to this story the current time is about 2:10am. I was simply lost in it. There are really no words to discribe how you write, but a, "Great job!" will have to do :o. Forgive me, I'd think of better things to say but brain is...stopping...gears grinding to a halt ô_ô I look forward to the next chapter!
Noyze chapter 14 . 1/24/2003
...Now let's see that chapter 15 mentioned...

Dream Angel chapter 14 . 1/15/2003
Gosh, this chapter was so sad.. I loved it so much though! It was wonderful (but then again, since when did you write a chapter here that wasn't?). I can't wait to see what happens next!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »