Reviews for Blood And Glass
Carter Tachikawa chapter 3 . 11/6/2002
Oooh, I'm feeling pity for this guy...he killed the woman he loved and hated. Nice story still, keep it up.~CT
Carter Tachikawa chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
Nice, nice. Love your characters and everything. Keep going...I'll be sure not to take as much time on this one.~CT
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Whoa! I'm finally glad to access your profile after what seems like forever! Anyway, cool beginning. Once again, it'll take me time like it did with "Strange Glue". Nice job. Keep it up.~CT
Dream Angel chapter 11 . 11/5/2002
Wow... This is, in my opinion, the best story I have ever read on this site. No kidding. I absolutely LOVED your last two chapters, they were both magnificent! I can't wait for you to write more, I want to see what happends next! I'll be waiting for your next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2002
what happen's next?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2002
what happen's next?
Cryptic Insanity chapter 10 . 10/25/2002
This story kicks major ass!It seems so,so,*what's the word*.. it's not ametuer but it got published,when you finish it you should publish it!

The whole plot of this story I found so capturing because it's not one of those 'boy meets girl,falls in love,they are best of friends'..naw these guys are murders and they fight!I LOVE IT!

And if I don't see a new chapter soon...your mailbox will be so full of update soon emails,you'll want to kill me!Ahahahahaha.

So,with that I end this reveiw,but just remember..update!
AngelSDP chapter 9 . 10/23/2002
What an excellent story! I was browsing through the original fiction section and I chanced upon reading your summary. Am I ever grateful! This is a wonderful story - completely different from any I have read. You capture the characters perfectly and the plot is riveting. Please continue with this, I am eager to see where it will go!

~Susan

AngelSDP
Dream Angel chapter 9 . 10/22/2002
The plot just keeps getting more and more interesting by the moment! Gosh, you can write so quickly! Well, compared to me at least... I love your characters and this story! This is going on my favorites list! (took long enough, huh?)
Noyze chapter 9 . 10/21/2002
Oh wow. Very good. Very very good. This is so origanal...Remind me again why your not published?
Dream Angel chapter 8 . 10/13/2002
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to figure out what happens! Please update soon! This is such a wonderful story, and believe me, that's so hard to find on this site. Good job on this chapter!
Ilana chapter 7 . 9/10/2002
I like it a lot overall, but just one tip. You have a lot of clever little descriptions, but a few of them have appeared twice and felt a little redundant. Her unconsciously mimicking Jonothan , hair or hood like a pool of oil, describing things as aneamic. Don't take offense, I really like your style and you are a good writer, I just thought I'd point that out.
Dream Angel chapter 7 . 9/10/2002
I love this story so much! You're doing wonderfully with this, your characters, plot, description, everything! You are such a talented writer! I can't wait until you update again! I'll be awaitin'.
Dream Angel chapter 6 . 9/3/2002
Cliffhanger! How can you do that! No really, I'm alright, but I really hope you update soon so I can find out what happens next. As always, I love this story! Write more soon!
hannah55551 chapter 4 . 8/2/2002
Oooo I love your story so far you've gotta write the next chapter!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »